BY POP PUT ON PIECES

19" in length featuring 6 pressure sensitive clips for easy, secure attachment. Offers incredible volume and layers, yet has a compact, comfortable fit. Can be styled with heat tools to achieve a straight or wavy texture Dancing with the Stars Go Go Girl! V Shaped Clip in Extension, Ginger Brown see more...

Jen S.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Talk about unrealistic hair color choices, and the fact they don't stay in. I was excited to try these out. Thought they matched my hair color pretty well. No. No they did not. Put them in, after a huge fight with my hair, they were obvious and fake looking. Then when I tried to walk 12 feet into the next room, half of them fell out. I know what I'm doing with hair extensions, and these are a no-go for me.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair extensions, the only reason I gave it less than an A is that it's not easy to put in until you get the hang out it. The color matched my natural color perfectly, there was no way that you could tell that it wasn't my own hair. I love being able to take it in and out when I want and it gives my hair more volume and lift. I don't quite understand the bad reviews, I've had nothing but positive experiences with all the products in this line.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
BRICK, NJ
Easy to use, looks real
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Love these other then they are hard to put in and I can't seem to find the right color for my hair
K M.
K M.
I think they would of been better for me if they had my hair color
Thais S.
Thais S.
Extensão de fácil aplicação e fica muito natural, nem parece que o cabelo não é seu!! Amei, a qualidade do cabelo tambem é excelente..
Ninoska C.
Me encanta las extensiones ya que tengo el cabello corto que recien me lo corte pequeño es esencial para mi es de mis gustos y se ve de buena calidad no lo he usado pero me gustaría obtenerla de todas formas y como sea se ve natural y muy satisfactoria y se ve tan cuidada nada corriente ni así
libmar o.
libmar o.
Barinas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es de abundante cabello?
Ninoska C.
It is of good quality as seen in the picture?