BY POP PUT ON PIECES

Golden Wheat. Bellissima by Dancing with the Stars is a fishtail braided headband featuring an adjustable elastic band for optimal comfort and a gripper at the top of the piece for non-slippage combined with Heat-Friendly synthetic fiber that lets you decide what look works best for you. Special Features: Heat-Friendly - Synthetic fiber that can be styled using a flat iron or curling iron, up to 350 degrees. see more...

Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
I bought this headband about a year ago from the salon at JCPenney, and previously bought a similar one from Urban Outfitters. The elastic on the one from Urban Outfitters got stretched out and frayed, and the hairs started falling out after three uses. I continue to use the one from JCPenney, and it fits my head perfectly without any adjustments, and people always ask how I managed to braid my hair like that. Though, according to the other review of this product, I suppose that it is important to note that my hair is not artificially colored.
Alyssa T.
Macomb, MI
Honestly they sell this product at Ulta and I tried it on and it looks fake in your hair. Especially for people that color their hair there will never be a perfect match or anything close to it.
Hope H.
Love it!!!!! It is so cute and versatile! I can wear it for a formal occasion or just to run errands! its so great!
Kristen H.
Fenton, MI
I really want one of these. i wear my hair like this all the time and it looks like it would be very cute.
Kristen H.