BY POP PUT ON PIECES

Golden Wheat. Bellissima by Dancing with the Stars is a fishtail braided headband featuring an adjustable elastic band for optimal comfort and a gripper at the top of the piece for non-slippage combined with Heat-Friendly synthetic fiber that lets you decide what look works best for you. Special Features: Heat-Friendly - Synthetic fiber that can be styled using a flat iron or curling iron, up to 350 degrees. see more...

Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
I bought this headband about a year ago from the salon at JCPenney, and previously bought a similar one from Urban Outfitters. The elastic on the one from Urban Outfitters got stretched out and frayed, and the hairs started falling out after three uses. I continue to use the one from JCPenney, and it fits my head perfectly without any adjustments, and people always ask how I managed to braid my hair like that. Though, according to the other review of this product, I suppose that it is important to note that my hair is not artificially colored.
Alyssa T.
Macomb, MI
Honestly they sell this product at Ulta and I tried it on and it looks fake in your hair. Especially for people that color their hair there will never be a perfect match or anything close to it.
Hope H.
Love it!!!!! It is so cute and versatile! I can wear it for a formal occasion or just to run errands! its so great!
Kristen H.
Fenton, MI
I really want one of these. i wear my hair like this all the time and it looks like it would be very cute.
Carolann M.
Super cute love it can wear it when ever and where ever. must get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristen H.