Pop Lip Colour + Primer

Shop Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this a good item?
How good is this product? I’ve wanted to use it for quite a while.
Start your review of Pop Lip Colour + Primer!
Product Highlights
...lipstick, but I'm glad that I did!! These lipsticks are so smooth and creamy when you apply them and they are long lasting too (hence the primer). I have grape pop and nude pop! I want to get more and probably will :) in reviews
Big peach fan and this is like a bright peach, very comfortable on the lips. Feels really moisturizing and goes on smooth. Great go to lip stick, I will pick up more colors. Clinique did it right with this line!in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,601 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cherry Pop
This is for the Clinique pop lip colour + primer, these come in both liquid and solid forms. Lots of colors for about $20.00 each. I found that the different shades I’ve tried all performed well. This is for a shade called, “berry pop” and It is a deep, reddened plum with subtle, cool undertones and a natural sheen. Looks more like a cream finish. Lightly creamy, smooth, and applies evenly. Almost full pigment. Smoothed out lip lines and lightly hydrating. Definitely a longer lasting lip product.
OLGA Y.
Review for: Love Pop
Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer is one of my favorite lipsticks for everyday. The shade is LOVE POP #13. Greatly pigmented. Very moisturizing. Holds on my lips for enough time. The packaging of the product is very stylish! 💫
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
I got this as a sample and glad I did. Smells great feels great. The color choice is beautiful. I will definitely be buying a full size
Carolyn D.
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Carolyn D.
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Carolyn D.
Review for: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer - Beige Pop
I love this lipstick!! The color is absolutely beautiful. It’s so satin and smooth just like all of #Clinique’s other lipsticks. I’m never disappointed!! I got this as a #Complimentary sample for just ordering my regular products from them. This is one of the many reasons I’m a huge fan of Clinique! They care about their customers and make come out with some really amazing stuff!
Evon H.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Evon H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Bare Pop
1st I have to admit that this color is extraordinary. The primer color mix that they have going on here I'm not quite as excited about. It really just wears like a very moisturizing lipstick but, like with most moisturizing lipsticks, it also doesn't last long after applied.
Miranda H.
S Pasadena, FL
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Miranda H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Punch Pop
THE BEST LIPSTICKS! They’re very high shine but long lasting. The best combo! They have the most moisturizing texture and buttery formula with the most amazing color pay off. I own almost every color!
Jessa P.
Kingston, WA
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Jessa P.
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Jessa P.
Review for: Sweet Pop
This is a very nice lipstick! It’s pretty hydrating and goes on nicely. It’s right at market value for high end lipsticks. It definitely requires touch ups like most bullet lipsticks. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a comfy, lightweight, hydrating bullet lipstick! I like to layer it on top of a liquid matte or velvet. #lipsticklove #palettelove #fridaynightmakeup
Emily G.
Wolcott, VT
Love this product and how light it feels on my lips. Hardly know I’m wearing any. I would buy this again.
Isabella P.
Seattle, WA
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Isabella P.
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Isabella P.
Review for: Bare Pop
This is an amazing product! I love the moisturizing texture of this lipstick as well as the added shiny texture. I 100% recommend this product.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Lip Colour + Primer uploaded by Vanessa G.
This lipstick is so moisturizing on your lips, it will not dry after hours of having it on. I like the intensity of the color, it's my type of red shade. The color didn't bleed outside my lip line, but will transfer to your cup or straw and slightly stain your lips at least the Cherry Pop color did. Having naturally dry lip lipsticks like this help and it didn't show my chapped lips either. Great formula, will be getting more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...