Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these Popsicles. My mother used to buy them all the time when I was younger. Good price as well!
Rell B.
These Popsicles are good for when you're having a family gathering/cookout. We use to give them to the smaller kids
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Love these ice pops! Cheap to buy and they are a great cold snack in the summer! Blue and green are my favorite!
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I love these pop sicles! They are my favorite to get during summer and taste great! Especially the pink.
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
The taste of these are not good to me. I prefer other Popsicle brands. That's why I am giving it a c.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
These are sooooo good. Definitely one of my favorites. I could devour these on a hot summer day.
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA
This is a great product! My kids love them. This makes for a great snack especially on hot day!
Marissa L.
Columbia, SC
The easiest and best summer snack! perfect for everyone in the family and also super cheap!
Amanda G.
My son is not the only one in the family who loves these. Very good value for the money.
Toni C.
This is a childhood favorite! Definitely a must have! Love these.. Such great flavors!
mia s.
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!