Add a Photo

By POP ICE
#86 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g).
Photo (1)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I think I speak for everyone when I say these were truly a part of everyone's childhood! Brilliant idea with little mess, which is why it has been so popular through today.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Columbia, SC

The easiest and best summer snack! perfect for everyone in the family and also super cheap!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Gainesville, VA

These are addicting. i don't think there is ever a time when i have just one
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

The whole family loves this. It reminds a lot of my childhood. My kids love them so much that even in the winter time we are eating them.
Janay F.
Janay F.
Redford, MI

I have practically lived on these during the summer ever since I was a kid. They taste amazing are really cheap. It's gets EXTREMELY hot and humid during the summer in Michigan so these are a god send!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH

For the price, these are great! But to be honest, the size of each piece is not worth it. Each pop is like 6 inches which means I eat more than one. I'd rather just have one nice size ice pop. Great idea for parents of little ones.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

These are very popular in our house, even though our little one is still too small to have them. I think most people love the taste and feel nostalgic when they eat them.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN

These are a must have in our house all summer long. Just pop them in the freezer and in a few hours your kids have great popsicles to take outside and play.
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Port Orange, FL

Kids and I love these! Every flavor is delicious and it has become a staple in our household, especially during those hot summer months!
Holly S.
Holly S.

I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
mia s.
mia s.

Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN

Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX

Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!

Join Now