Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Janay F.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I have practically lived on these during the summer ever since I was a kid. They taste amazing are really cheap. It's gets EXTREMELY hot and humid during the summer in Michigan so these are a god send!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
The whole family loves this. It reminds a lot of my childhood. My kids love them so much that even in the winter time we are eating them.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
Foodie Expert
These are addicting. i don't think there is ever a time when i have just one
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
The easiest and best summer snack! perfect for everyone in the family and also super cheap!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I think I speak for everyone when I say these were truly a part of everyone's childhood! Brilliant idea with little mess, which is why it has been so popular through today.
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Grantham, NH
Foodie Expert
Kids and I love these! Every flavor is delicious and it has become a staple in our household, especially during those hot summer months!
Asja G.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
These things save your life on a hot summer day here in Florida and they are so yummy.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
Every summer we look forward to seeing them in stores again. My son gets one before his t ball games just to cool him off before he goes out to play. The flavor is great!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these Popsicles. My mother used to buy them all the time when I was younger. Good price as well!
Rell B.
Rell B.
These Popsicles are good for when you're having a family gathering/cookout. We use to give them to the smaller kids
mia s.
mia s.
Foodie Expert
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!