Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
These are fabulous, literally. When I was a lifeguard, we had a stock of these in our freezer in the office closet and I'm pretty sure we ate a box every day.
The blue and pink are the absolute best!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
If your a mom, these are a MUST HAVE in the freezer in the summer, they're great snacks & helps cool the kids down after a long hot day of playing! & they're to to bad on the prices either (; every kid loves an ice pop, even adults!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
MODESTO, CA
My son is not the only one in the family who loves these. Very good value for the money.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are another childhood fave of mine I can remember my mom giving these to me on those hot summers and I would let them melt halfway and then drink the partial slush and that yummy kool aid drink together and I now give them to my children and they are a very affordable treat!
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
You can't go wrong with these ice pops! They are so easy and so good! They are the perfect summer snack, and they aren't that bad for you (so you can have a few haha )
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
These are sooooo good. Definitely one of my favorites. I could devour these on a hot summer day.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA
Foodie Expert
This is a great product! My kids love them. This makes for a great snack especially on hot day!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
These are very popular in our house, even though our little one is still too small to have them. I think most people love the taste and feel nostalgic when they eat them.
Holly S.
Holly S.
I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
For the price, these are great! But to be honest, the size of each piece is not worth it. Each pop is like 6 inches which means I eat more than one. I'd rather just have one nice size ice pop. Great idea for parents of little ones.
mia s.
mia s.
Foodie Expert
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!