Add a Photo

By POP ICE
#86 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g).
Photo (1)
LeeAnne J.
LeeAnne J.

I swear I live off these popsicles in the summer! They have a variety of flavors and are extremely cheap to buy price wise. The plastic tube it comes in makes it easy to clean up and provide no mess!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

One of the best summer time classic Ice Pops!! Everyone in the world has at least tried one at some point in their life . I really like them especially the peach one (:
Skyla B.
Skyla B.
Boston, MA

Me and my kids LOVE this ice pops every summer i get about 2 boxes and they last all summer long. its such a easy and clean way to cool down on hot days i loved eating them as a kid and now my kids love them
Kandee W.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA

I love these pop sicles! They are my favorite to get during summer and taste great! Especially the pink.
Toni C.
Toni C.

This is a childhood favorite! Definitely a must have! Love these.. Such great flavors!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT

Love these ice pops! Cheap to buy and they are a great cold snack in the summer! Blue and green are my favorite!
mia s.

There was nothing more pleasing them playing outside all day then your mom come out and gives everyone one of these freezie pops lol. i still eat these. and they are cheap!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Bruceton, TN

Best freezer pops I have had. I hate the taste of the yellow and whitish ones. I would definitely use these! They are very unexpensive.
Gracyn B.
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN

The taste of these are not good to me. I prefer other Popsicle brands. That's why I am giving it a c.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Fresno, Ca

Pop-ice pops are perfect for our hot summer days. The kids also love them as a reward when they have been really good.
mia s.

Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN

Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX

Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!

Join Now