Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
These were definitely a childhood favorite especially during the summer during special event cookouts and when it gets soo hot during the summer
Somary R.
My favorite summer treat when it's hot. My daughter loves these. So nice to get so many for such a great price too. Nice and freshing and tasty
Kristin a.
Grantham, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kids and I love these! Every flavor is delicious and it has become a staple in our household, especially during those hot summer months!
Rosa G.
The whole family loves this. It reminds a lot of my childhood. My kids love them so much that even in the winter time we are eating them.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
These are my favorite type of frozen Popsicle for a hot summer day. They have the best flavors, my favorites being blue and pink. Yummy
Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
Even though I'm in college I still love these. They were always good to have in a hot day and I didn't have to feel bad after eating it
Valerie S.
Munford
Best freezer pops I have had. I hate the taste of the yellow and whitish ones. I would definitely use these! They are very unexpensive.
Mandy H.
These are so inexpensive and great to freeze for a crowd. The flavor is great and they even get the consistency of a slush drink. Yum!
Holly S.
I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
Pop-ice pops are perfect for our hot summer days. The kids also love them as a reward when they have been really good.
mia s.
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
SELLERSBURG, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!