Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
Even though I'm in college I still love these. They were always good to have in a hot day and I didn't have to feel bad after eating it
Valerie S.
Munford
Best freezer pops I have had. I hate the taste of the yellow and whitish ones. I would definitely use these! They are very unexpensive.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
Pop-ice pops are perfect for our hot summer days. The kids also love them as a reward when they have been really good.
Marissa L.
Columbia, SC
The easiest and best summer snack! perfect for everyone in the family and also super cheap!
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love these Popsicles. My mother used to buy them all the time when I was younger. Good price as well!
Somary R.
My favorite summer treat when it's hot. My daughter loves these. So nice to get so many for such a great price too. Nice and freshing and tasty
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Love these ice pops! Cheap to buy and they are a great cold snack in the summer! Blue and green are my favorite!
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
These are my favorite type of frozen Popsicle for a hot summer day. They have the best flavors, my favorites being blue and pink. Yummy
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
I love these pop sicles! They are my favorite to get during summer and taste great! Especially the pink.
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
The taste of these are not good to me. I prefer other Popsicle brands. That's why I am giving it a c.
mia s.
Foodie Expert
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!