Add a Photo

By POP ICE
#105 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g).
Photo (1)
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN

I absolutely love these Popsicles. My mother used to buy them all the time when I was younger. Good price as well!
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA

This is a great product! My kids love them. This makes for a great snack especially on hot day!
Holly S.
Holly S.

I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

These are sooooo good. Definitely one of my favorites. I could devour these on a hot summer day.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN

These are a must have in our house all summer long. Just pop them in the freezer and in a few hours your kids have great popsicles to take outside and play.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI

If your a mom, these are a MUST HAVE in the freezer in the summer, they're great snacks & helps cool the kids down after a long hot day of playing! & they're to to bad on the prices either (; every kid loves an ice pop, even adults!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Modesto, CA

My son is not the only one in the family who loves these. Very good value for the money.
Rell B.
Rell B.

These Popsicles are good for when you're having a family gathering/cookout. We use to give them to the smaller kids
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA

These are fabulous, literally. When I was a lifeguard, we had a stock of these in our freezer in the office closet and I'm pretty sure we ate a box every day.
The blue and pink are the absolute best!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

These are another childhood fave of mine I can remember my mom giving these to me on those hot summers and I would let them melt halfway and then drink the partial slush and that yummy kool aid drink together and I now give them to my children and they are a very affordable treat!
mia s.
mia s.

Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN

Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX

Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!