Add a Photo

By POP ICE
Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g).
Photo (1)
Audra M.
Audra M.
Cleveland Heights, OH

My summer go to. The box lasts a few weeks and they don't make as much of a mess as the pop sickles on a stick
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

These are sooooo good. Definitely one of my favorites. I could devour these on a hot summer day.
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
Durham, NH

You can't go wrong with these ice pops! They are so easy and so good! They are the perfect summer snack, and they aren't that bad for you (so you can have a few haha )
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

These are another childhood fave of mine I can remember my mom giving these to me on those hot summers and I would let them melt halfway and then drink the partial slush and that yummy kool aid drink together and I now give them to my children and they are a very affordable treat!
Asja G.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL

These things save your life on a hot summer day here in Florida and they are so yummy.
Holly S.
Holly S.

I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI

Even though I'm in college I still love these. They were always good to have in a hot day and I didn't have to feel bad after eating it
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA

These are fabulous, literally. When I was a lifeguard, we had a stock of these in our freezer in the office closet and I'm pretty sure we ate a box every day.
The blue and pink are the absolute best!
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA

These were definitely a childhood favorite especially during the summer during special event cookouts and when it gets soo hot during the summer
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO

Every summer we look forward to seeing them in stores again. My son gets one before his t ball games just to cool him off before he goes out to play. The flavor is great!
mia s.
mia s.

Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN

Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX

Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!

Join Now