Add a Photo

By POP ICE
#86 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g).
Photo (1)
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA

This is a great product! My kids love them. This makes for a great snack especially on hot day!
Holly S.
Holly S.

I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

These are sooooo good. Definitely one of my favorites. I could devour these on a hot summer day.
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
Durham, NH

You can't go wrong with these ice pops! They are so easy and so good! They are the perfect summer snack, and they aren't that bad for you (so you can have a few haha )
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO

Every summer we look forward to seeing them in stores again. My son gets one before his t ball games just to cool him off before he goes out to play. The flavor is great!
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Port Orange, FL

Kids and I love these! Every flavor is delicious and it has become a staple in our household, especially during those hot summer months!
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA

These are fabulous, literally. When I was a lifeguard, we had a stock of these in our freezer in the office closet and I'm pretty sure we ate a box every day.
The blue and pink are the absolute best!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI

If your a mom, these are a MUST HAVE in the freezer in the summer, they're great snacks & helps cool the kids down after a long hot day of playing! & they're to to bad on the prices either (; every kid loves an ice pop, even adults!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI

Even though I'm in college I still love these. They were always good to have in a hot day and I didn't have to feel bad after eating it
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN

I absolutely love these Popsicles. My mother used to buy them all the time when I was younger. Good price as well!
mia s.
mia s.

Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN

Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX

Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!

Join Now