Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marlene J.
How do you go all summer without buying these, they are an essential to any summer party or just at home to refresh yourself with a nice treat they are so good your kids will not keep their hands off of them they are an instant hit!
LeeAnne J.
I swear I live off these popsicles in the summer! They have a variety of flavors and are extremely cheap to buy price wise. The plastic tube it comes in makes it easy to clean up and provide no mess!
Jennifer B.
I think I speak for everyone when I say these were truly a part of everyone's childhood! Brilliant idea with little mess, which is why it has been so popular through today.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I have practically lived on these during the summer ever since I was a kid. They taste amazing are really cheap. It's gets EXTREMELY hot and humid during the summer in Michigan so these are a god send!
Kayla H.
These are very popular in our house, even though our little one is still too small to have them. I think most people love the taste and feel nostalgic when they eat them.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
You can't go wrong with these ice pops! They are so easy and so good! They are the perfect summer snack, and they aren't that bad for you (so you can have a few haha )
Nicole M.
One of the best summer time classic Ice Pops!! Everyone in the world has at least tried one at some point in their life . I really like them especially the peach one (:
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
Every summer we look forward to seeing them in stores again. My son gets one before his t ball games just to cool him off before he goes out to play. The flavor is great!
mia s.
There was nothing more pleasing them playing outside all day then your mom come out and gives everyone one of these freezie pops lol. i still eat these. and they are cheap!
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN
These are a must have in our house all summer long. Just pop them in the freezer and in a few hours your kids have great popsicles to take outside and play.
mia s.
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
SELLERSBURG, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!