Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
For the price, these are great! But to be honest, the size of each piece is not worth it. Each pop is like 6 inches which means I eat more than one. I'd rather just have one nice size ice pop. Great idea for parents of little ones.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
Foodie Expert
These are addicting. i don't think there is ever a time when i have just one
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Love these ice pops! Cheap to buy and they are a great cold snack in the summer! Blue and green are my favorite!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I think I speak for everyone when I say these were truly a part of everyone's childhood! Brilliant idea with little mess, which is why it has been so popular through today.
Janay F.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I have practically lived on these during the summer ever since I was a kid. They taste amazing are really cheap. It's gets EXTREMELY hot and humid during the summer in Michigan so these are a god send!
Foodie Expert
There was nothing more pleasing them playing outside all day then your mom come out and gives everyone one of these freezie pops lol. i still eat these. and they are cheap!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Munford
Best freezer pops I have had. I hate the taste of the yellow and whitish ones. I would definitely use these! They are very unexpensive.
Gracyn B.
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
The taste of these are not good to me. I prefer other Popsicle brands. That's why I am giving it a c.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
Pop-ice pops are perfect for our hot summer days. The kids also love them as a reward when they have been really good.
Holly S.
Holly S.
I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
Foodie Expert
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!