Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
These are very popular in our house, even though our little one is still too small to have them. I think most people love the taste and feel nostalgic when they eat them.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
Every summer we look forward to seeing them in stores again. My son gets one before his t ball games just to cool him off before he goes out to play. The flavor is great!
Asja G.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
These things save your life on a hot summer day here in Florida and they are so yummy.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA
This is a great product! My kids love them. This makes for a great snack especially on hot day!
Rell B.
Rell B.
These Popsicles are good for when you're having a family gathering/cookout. We use to give them to the smaller kids
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Modesto, CA
My son is not the only one in the family who loves these. Very good value for the money.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
These are so inexpensive and great to freeze for a crowd. The flavor is great and they even get the consistency of a slush drink. Yum!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are another childhood fave of mine I can remember my mom giving these to me on those hot summers and I would let them melt halfway and then drink the partial slush and that yummy kool aid drink together and I now give them to my children and they are a very affordable treat!
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
You can't go wrong with these ice pops! They are so easy and so good! They are the perfect summer snack, and they aren't that bad for you (so you can have a few haha )
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
These are sooooo good. Definitely one of my favorites. I could devour these on a hot summer day.
mia s.
mia s.
Foodie Expert
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!