Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
The originals! There is a reason they have been around and withheld the test of time. There is just something about pop ice that others can't touch. I grew up with them and now passing them on to my little pop-ice addicted babies. Something we can all enjoy together! I honestly believe that's how they both learned there colors! Although this brand has done so well they keep there product affordable and don't let the price jump like they could. That's also a big plus!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
These are essential for any outdoor party. They come in several great flavors and will keep you cool on a hot summer day. They are super affordable and perfect for a large crowd. I always have these in my freezer during the summer. I highly recommend these!
Marlene J.
How do you go all summer without buying these, they are an essential to any summer party or just at home to refresh yourself with a nice treat they are so good your kids will not keep their hands off of them they are an instant hit!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Great product my entire family lives these they don't last in my home great tasting refreshing the variet pack allows you to have several flavored great price for the amount of pop ices in there perfect for any time
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
For the price, these are great! But to be honest, the size of each piece is not worth it. Each pop is like 6 inches which means I eat more than one. I'd rather just have one nice size ice pop. Great idea for parents of little ones.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
These are the best for summer! Whether you are going on a beach trip or kicking it in the backyard with family, these are a must to stay cool under the summer sun all while enjoying a delicious treat!
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
These are good and very affordable. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste. For their price I was expecting it to be mediocre. The strawberry flavor is my favorite.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are another childhood fave of mine I can remember my mom giving these to me on those hot summers and I would let them melt halfway and then drink the partial slush and that yummy kool aid drink together and I now give them to my children and they are a very affordable treat!
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
If your a mom, these are a MUST HAVE in the freezer in the summer, they're great snacks & helps cool the kids down after a long hot day of playing! & they're to to bad on the prices either (; every kid loves an ice pop, even adults!
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Me and my kids LOVE this ice pops every summer i get about 2 boxes and they last all summer long. its such a easy and clean way to cool down on hot days i loved eating them as a kid and now my kids love them
mia s.
Foodie Expert
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!