Pop-Ice Freeze at Home Pops - 100 CT uploaded by Georgina G.

BY POP ICE

Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g). see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
The originals! There is a reason they have been around and withheld the test of time. There is just something about pop ice that others can't touch. I grew up with them and now passing them on to my little pop-ice addicted babies. Something we can all enjoy together! I honestly believe that's how they both learned there colors! Although this brand has done so well they keep there product affordable and don't let the price jump like they could. That's also a big plus!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
These are essential for any outdoor party. They come in several great flavors and will keep you cool on a hot summer day. They are super affordable and perfect for a large crowd. I always have these in my freezer during the summer. I highly recommend these!
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
How do you go all summer without buying these, they are an essential to any summer party or just at home to refresh yourself with a nice treat they are so good your kids will not keep their hands off of them they are an instant hit!
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
Foodie Expert
Great product my entire family lives these they don't last in my home great tasting refreshing the variet pack allows you to have several flavored great price for the amount of pop ices in there perfect for any time
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Foodie Expert
These are the best for summer! Whether you are going on a beach trip or kicking it in the backyard with family, these are a must to stay cool under the summer sun all while enjoying a delicious treat!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
These are good and very affordable. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste. For their price I was expecting it to be mediocre. The strawberry flavor is my favorite.
Somary R.
Somary R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite summer treat when it's hot. My daughter loves these. So nice to get so many for such a great price too. Nice and freshing and tasty
Caitlyne M.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite type of frozen Popsicle for a hot summer day. They have the best flavors, my favorites being blue and pink. Yummy
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
For the price, these are great! But to be honest, the size of each piece is not worth it. Each pop is like 6 inches which means I eat more than one. I'd rather just have one nice size ice pop. Great idea for parents of little ones.
Holly S.
Holly S.
I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
mia s.
mia s.
Foodie Expert
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!