Add a Photo

By POP ICE
#142 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Pop-Ice® 6 Assorted Flavors Freeze At Home Pops!
100 pops.
Artificially flavored.
100-1 oz pops (28.3g).
Photo (1)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
The originals! There is a reason they have been around and withheld the test of time. There is just something about pop ice that others can't touch. I grew up with them and now passing them on to my little pop-ice addicted babies. Something we can all enjoy together! I honestly believe that's how they both learned there colors! Although this brand has done so well they keep there product affordable and don't let the price jump like they could. That's also a big plus!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
These are essential for any outdoor party. They come in several great flavors and will keep you cool on a hot summer day. They are super affordable and perfect for a large crowd. I always have these in my freezer during the summer. I highly recommend these!
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
How do you go all summer without buying these, they are an essential to any summer party or just at home to refresh yourself with a nice treat they are so good your kids will not keep their hands off of them they are an instant hit!
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
Great product my entire family lives these they don't last in my home great tasting refreshing the variet pack allows you to have several flavored great price for the amount of pop ices in there perfect for any time
Somary R.
Somary R.
My favorite summer treat when it's hot. My daughter loves these. So nice to get so many for such a great price too. Nice and freshing and tasty
Caitlyne M.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton , IN
These are my favorite type of frozen Popsicle for a hot summer day. They have the best flavors, my favorites being blue and pink. Yummy
Holly S.
Holly S.
I've never had them but my stepchildren have and they love them!! They're wonderful for the kids to grab and go outside and enjoy!
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Port Orange, FL
Kids and I love these! Every flavor is delicious and it has become a staple in our household, especially during those hot summer months!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN
These are a must have in our house all summer long. Just pop them in the freezer and in a few hours your kids have great popsicles to take outside and play.
Rell B.
Rell B.
These Popsicles are good for when you're having a family gathering/cookout. We use to give them to the smaller kids
mia s.
mia s.
Are there tropical flavors?
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Have you ever had one that wouldn't freeze? and why is that? I have one in the freezer for awhile and it just won't freeze
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great snack! Niece and nephews love them! All of the flavors are great!