BY POP ICE

Enjoy America's favorite quick-freeze, fruit-flavored pop. These Pop-Ice Giant Freeze Pops come in 6 different flavors and colors including pink, red, blue, purple and orange. Easy to push up from the packaging, these Pop-Ice Flavor Pops are refreshing any time of year. A hit at kids' parties, barbeques, picnics and other festivities, the 6 Flavors Fruity Pops give both kids and adults an ice cold treat to savor. Water and fruit juice are both main ingredients in Pop-Ice Freeze Pops, so they are packed with sweet flavor and are extremely juicy. Pop-Ice Flavor Pops come with 100 pops that freeze quickly, so you can always have an ice-cold treat ready to grab on the go. Pop-Ice Giant Freeze Pops: 100 pops 6 fruity flavors Contains water and fruit juice see more...

Buy on Walmart
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Love these! They freeze well and have a consistent flavor throughout the entire pop. My kids love the variety of colors and flavors. Condensation can build up on the outside of the plastic tube so they can end up being a little messy on hot summer days. Otherwise, they are the perfect, refreshing treat!
April G.
April G.
Milwaukee , WI
Foodie Expert
Perfect thing to have on a summer day or even party! My favorite! I love the variety of flavor a that it has! My favorite has to be the pink one! I'll have so many of these!
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
Although these aren't the most healthy thing out there they are pretty good and it's nice to have one on a hot summer day on occasion.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I really enjoy Pop Ice - 100 Units, 6 Assorted Flavors. I mean who doesn't. its summer must have. everyone in my house hold loves these.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
These are perfect for a quick summer treat and always make the kids happy. A must have for the freezer.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Foodie Expert
This was my childhood right here lol i love these things. i could probably a eat entire box now, I'd regret it but I'd still do it lol
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Foodie Expert
Mis hijos son lo la con ellos no me pueden faltar en casa para esta época de verano ......................
Dieuna V.
Dieuna V.
Salisbury, MD
My mom buys these pops for her grand kids and they love this thing. Kinda reminds me when I was a little girl.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
Foodie Expert
I loves these on a really hot day! So do the kiddos! When eating these bring back so many memories !!!!!!!
Anooshy S.
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario
Love these! Freezes are awesome and perfect for the summer time!