Toys & GamesToysFunko

by Funko

#11 in Toys

- Figurine Funko Pop - Baby Groot - 10cm

where I can buy it?
Hi I do Toy reviews on YouTube and I was wondering if I could work with you and do you review on your products?
What is the value of this funko pop?
Start your review of Pop guardians of galaxy dancing groot!
Diana B.
Casselberry, FL
Pop guardians of galaxy dancing groot uploaded by Diana B.
I got it for a friend that is crazy for groot and he absolutely love it. I think the fact of remembering this character in the movie is what makes it cute.
Fe Jara C.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop guardians of galaxy dancing groot uploaded by Fe Jara C.
Nuestra colección apenas empieza y cada día me encanta más, tienen muchas opciones y grandes colecciones
Stephanie G.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the cutest novelty toys and safe for all ages. There’s a Funko toy for everyone. These make great stocking stuffers or birthday gifts, great for Easter baskets, I don’t like only giving my kiddos candy, so these make a fun addition.
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this one. One of the first I ever bought. I have a ton of funkos but he’s still one of my favorites
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
Pop guardians of galaxy dancing groot is one of my favorite funko Pop figurines. He is so adorable. Who doesn't love groot? Great quality. One of the best pops to add to any collection
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
Funko Pops are cute but I don't understand the lure of them.  They are just a collector's item in my opinion.  My 13 year old likes them and puts them on a shelf and they just collect dust, maybe that is what a collection is and I just don't get it.  I rather him have a more interactive item.
Jacqueline P.
Rincon, GA
I adore funko pops! I have a ton of them. But my favorite one is my dancing groot he is my favorite character from the movies Guardians of the Galaxy. It was very affordable and to me it was completely worth the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Katherine R.
Hilliard, OH
Nunca pensé que existían estos productos tengo una colección y si tú buscas algo en específico lo encuentras si. Problemas
Taryn W.
Hilliard, OH
This was my first ever Funko Pop and now I gave about 100. I love these because they are cute, inexpensive and always make me smile.
Holly M.
Lenox, MI
Pop guardians of galaxy dancing groot uploaded by Holly M.
We but my a new funko at least once a week for my son. He loves collecting all the new ones. There nice quality some come with little plastic stands to help them stand and some have the best bobble head which is a fun feature. I get excited to see his collection grow.