Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesGamesGames
POP! Funkoverse Board Game: Harry Potter #101 Expandalone

POP! Funkoverse Board Game: Harry Potter #101 Expandalone

Face off in the Ultimate Pop! Battle In the Funkoverse Strategy Game - Harry Potter 101, you'll combine your favorite characters and go head-tohead in four exciting game scenarios. Move through memorable locations - Forbidden Forest or the Potions Classroom - and use your characters' unique abilities to capture points and achieve victory Gender: unisex. Age Group: kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POP! Funkoverse Board Game: Harry Potter #101 Expandalone!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha K.
LAnse, MI
POP! Funkoverse Board Game: Harry Potter #101 Expandalone uploaded by Samantha K.
I bought this for my daughter because she loves Harry Potter. We read the directions multiple times before we started and had to keep looking at them while we were playing. It seems very difficult at first but once you get the hang of it, the game is really fun. The pieces are a little smaller than a regular Funko pop, so the price of the game for four characters was worth it.
Crystal  W.
Smithfield, NC
POP! Funkoverse Board Game: Harry Potter #101 Expandalone uploaded by Crystal  W.
My daughter received this as a gift. It’s well made, the pop characters are nicely sized and cute. The only reason I’m giving it 3 stars is because it is kinda hard to play. I even had a hard time figuring out how to play this and I’m 30, we had to watch YouTube videos on it.
Ashli  M.
As others have said, the directions are confusing & it’s difficult to play when you’re first starting out but once you get the hang of it it’s fun. The funko figures it comes with are really cute as well. They’re smaller than standard funkos.

Looking for your answer?