Pop Dental Gosonic

by Pop Dental

Pop dental's go sonic battery operated sonic toothbrush leads the way with innovative technology and a brand new brushing experience With up to 30,000 brush strokes per minute you can get your teeth super clean in just 2 minutes Our patented design brings the power directly to your brush head, enabling you to break up the plaque that is at your gum line and in other hard to reach places. Contoured DuPont nylon bristles assure that those hard to reach areas get taken care of as well. The energy efficient motor lasts for months on end so you can bring it with you wherever you go Brush well, brush often, pop dental.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop Dental Gosonic!
Kary C.
Pop Dental Gosonic uploaded by Kary C.
Super soft brush, comes with 2 heads one for small teeth. For one ni bleeding gums! Cleans great I love it! Highly recommend it! #gosonic #popdental Pop Dental Gosonic #love it
Susan T.
Saint Paul, MN
Super lightweight electric toothbrush. It works great, love that it's not too big that I can travel with this or keep it in my purse.
Michelle T.
Union, NJ
1,004 reviews
Pop Dental Gosonic uploaded by Michelle T.
This works great and my teeth feel very clean after every use. The 2 minute timer and 30 second indicator are great features! It has 2 speeds but I always use just one. The lightweight and portable design makes it great for travel and on the go. Also convenient that it's battery powered. It's easy to maneuver but the brush head does wiggle and doesn't feel the most sturdy. The design is simple and sleek looking.
Victoria A.
Terrell, TX
I love this toothbrush. I like how it stops then starts again when it’s telling you to switch areas of teeth to clean. It also is on a timer so once it stops you can stop brushing if you like. It’s also cute purple color that I like. It’s inexpensive which I also like and it comes with its Tavel case & an extra head to change once it is time to replace.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like that this toothbrush is portal to make it easy to take with you when you travel. It takes batteries, so you don’t have to have a bulky charger, and the heads are replaceable. It buzzes to let you know when 30 seconds have passed, and shuts off after two minutes. As far as electric toothbrushes go, I really like this one and its simplicity. Comes in all different colors too!
Hayley M.
Westminster, MD
I love this toothbrush it is much more powerful than most electric toothbrushes it makes my teeth feel clean in a shorter amount of time as well
Lanie W.
I love this toothbrush!! Very good to take when traveling or putting in a bag. It has cute designs and is very affordable. I got it at Walmart and it is effective.
Naomi K.
Received in my Test Tube Beauty Box and I love it! I love how it lets you know when its been 30 seconds. It also shuts off when the 2 minutes is up. I received the sea foam green with white polka dots. Its a great to-go item to take with me to school in case I eat something not so nose pleasing or just want my mouth to feel clean!
Alyssa P.
Lancaster, NY
Pop Dental Gosonic uploaded by Alyssa P.
My mom bought me one recently and I’ve been loving it! It is very convenient to travel with. A nice electric toothbrush on a timer, but you don’t need to plug it in. I like the look, size and feel. It’s been really nice overall.

Looking for your answer?