pop chips Popchips Smooth Cheddar Rice Chips 4oz uploaded by Deb V.pop chips Popchips Smooth Cheddar Rice Chips 4oz uploaded by Nicole H.

BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips smooth cheddar rice chips 4oz

• Do these taste more like potato chips or rice cakes?2 Answers
  • I have tried ricecakes before from a different brand and it taste...2 Answers
  • How many flavors does this come In1 Answers
Savannah S.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
These chips are a great snack or addition to a healthy lunch! I love the flavor. It is very bold but not artificial tasting! The texture is quite different from ordinary chips, but I personally prefer it! The fat and calorie content is much better than regular potato chips, and that, for me, makes these chips ideal! If you're looking for a greasy, heavy, snack, this isn't for you, but otherwise I would definitely reccomend!
Kathleen I.
San Jose , CA
Foodie Expert
I've got two words for you. POP. CHIPS. These things are DELICIOUS. Pretty much every flavor is amazing... however this cheddar flavor is really amazing and reminds me a bit of cheddar lays (wthiout all of the terrible ingredients). I'm pretty sure these are gluten-free, too!
Dori S.
Harrisonburg
Foodie Expert
A friend brought these home and I wasn't too sure about them. They looked weird, but I tried one and they are so good! They are much lighter than normal chips. Now I get them when I see them. I just wish they were in more stores.
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. Light and crops and airy. They seem healthier than most potatoe chips and I'm sure that is their selling point but for me I eat them for the flavor and texture.
Andrea C.
Foodie Expert
My go to snack! Pop chips leave you satisfied but not overly full like regular potato chips do. Flavor is delicious and the caloric intake is low! I've finally found a healthier way to curb my chip cravings.
Cassandra S.
Dublin, OH
Pop chips are amazing because they are such a great light snack. When I eat other chip brands I feel like they just weigh me down but I don't feel like that's when I eat pop chips
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Foodie Expert
I always get these when I get a sandwich at Starbucks. It is healthier although still not the best alternative to chips. Gives me the salty taste I need for the day;)
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
These chips are amazing! They are so light and yummy. I could eat a whole entire bag to myself. I love that they are not only delicious, but they are also healthy as well.
Karrington G.
Virginia Beach
These are a great "alternative" chip. They have good flavor and crunch. If you're trying to avoid chips but needs a salty snack these are great
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Yummy! Definitely a good guilt free snack. I'm always on the go and these are great to throw into a baggie and munch on so I last till lunch!
Misty P.
Do these taste more like potato chips or rice cakes?
Marissa T.
Joliet , IL
I have tried ricecakes before from a different brand and it tasted like cardboard! How is the taste with these? Would you recommend
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Are these actually that much lower in fat and calories than other similar snack products?
Betty A.
What exactly are these? I've tried popcorners before and loved them. Is this similar?
Ruzica R.
How many flavors does this come In