Pop & Bottle Caramel Cold Brew Oat Milk Latte W/chaga

16%

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. This latte is so yummy! The ingredients make me feel better about what I'm putting into my body. I love the fact that it's plant milk. The taste is very light and not overwhelming. It tastes more natural than you would expect from your local Starbucks. This makes for a great grab-and-go drink. It gives the energy to get through the day and the price is not bad! I loved the caramel flavoring. I'd recommend giving one of these a try.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is the better of the two flavors from this brand that I've tried. The caramel taste was better than I was expecting it would be. It helped me feel less like I was drinking coffee. I love that this coffee has only good ingredients in it. The packaging is nice and sleek. The price is a little high for only 8oz.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I’m lactose intolerant so I was happy to find this oat milk latte. The addition of the Lions 🦁 Mane and Reishi mushrooms 🍄 was just an added bonus. The coffee is organic and fair trade. I would definitely buy again.