BY POP BEAUTY

Cuts out shine, minimizes pores and prolongs makeup wear. Imperfections disappear with this oil free, air-light skin perfecting primer. Natural shine control complex works double duty, gently exfoliating skin as it smoothes out fine lines. Skin texture is. improved and protected long-term. Zero Shine Primer, Blot Out. see more...

Lezette B.
This primer is pretty decent for the price. My foundation had minimal slipage throughout the day and my face didn't feel super oily bonus#
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
Super bomb! This primer doesn't have a silicone texture at all. I hate silicone primers. It just feels moisturizing and leaves your skin a little bit tacky. I noticed s huge difference in the longevity of my foundation.
Kaitlyn B.
I had never tried a primer before and received this is an ipsy glambag. I have dry and acne prone skin so I was wary about how it would work. I really liked the way it worked before applying my foundation! It kept everything very smooth and my skin looked great, minimized pores and even tone. Through the day it made my skin look and feel very dry though.
Aly C.
Boyertown, PA
I never knew what prime was for a very long time. I had always just used foundation and would get frustrated when my makeup seemed to last for only a few hours, and wouldn't blend. Once I tried primer, it was definitely a difference. I had used Bare Minerals primer, but this one is WAY better. Even just a tiny amount, makes my skin smooth, fills my pours, and with the caffeine in it, makes my skin awake, and less puffy. Using my foundation over top, it blends well, and stays all day. This primer is incredible, does not make me breakout, or have oily, or shiny skin. It make be a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it, and if you use it right, small amounts, it will last you a very long time!
Hunter M.
This definitely helps with the lasting power of my makeup! I'm very impressed with this primer and find the brand to be very underrated. I don't have oily skin to start so I can't attest to the claims of "zero shine" since I never get shiny throughout the day as it is. I love this primer and I highly recommend it, my makeup stays put when I use this!
amber w.
Lafayette, IN
I always use a primer before using makeup i have tried a lot and they all make my face feel heavy but this one is light and doesn't feel to heavy
angela e.
Gary, IN
I have tried this product awhile ago an its a must have in every ladies makeup bag you can usally find coupons for any local retailers
Rachael C.
I really like this primer I always use it before I apply my makeup this is one of my favorites I definitely recommend this
Sanihe R.
Me gusta usar primer en mi maquillaje, y este de verdad prolonga el mismo en el rostro.
Meagan J.
Roanoke, AL
Amazing leaves skin soft does the things it needs too will be repurchasing
Kaitlin R.
Lexington, IN
Where can you find this product at? I have never heard of it.
Payge K.
How is this with acne prone, oily skin?
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I done use primers but I would like to mostly to moisturize my face cuz I have dry skin. Is this a good one for my skin type?
Grace M.
Columbus, OH
Is this good? and where can i find it?
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
Does this primer cause breakouts ?