BY POP BEAUTY

Cuts out shine, minimizes pores and prolongs makeup wear. Imperfections disappear with this oil free, air-light skin perfecting primer. Natural shine control complex works double duty, gently exfoliating skin as it smoothes out fine lines. Skin texture is. improved and protected long-term. Zero Shine Primer, Blot Out. see more...

Lezette B.
Lezette B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is pretty decent for the price. My foundation had minimal slipage throughout the day and my face didn't feel super oily bonus#
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never tried a primer before and received this is an ipsy glambag. I have dry and acne prone skin so I was wary about how it would work. I really liked the way it worked before applying my foundation! It kept everything very smooth and my skin looked great, minimized pores and even tone. Through the day it made my skin look and feel very dry though.
Jonquil ..
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super bomb! This primer doesn't have a silicone texture at all. I hate silicone primers. It just feels moisturizing and leaves your skin a little bit tacky. I noticed s huge difference in the longevity of my foundation.
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta usar primer en mi maquillaje, y este de verdad prolonga el mismo en el rostro.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
I really like this primer I always use it before I apply my makeup this is one of my favorites I definitely recommend this
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Works great for slight oily to oily skin and only lets a minimal amount of oil seep through , throughout the day
Anne H.
Anne H.
Mattapoisett, MA

I have tried primers from the very low end to smash box and on. I came across this at my drugstore in a markdown bin and took a chance since the price was right. I am in love. I use mineral foundation and most primer say oilfree or shine free but do not deliver a good prime that sits well in the skin, they often sit on top of the skin and make it look thick or cakey in spots. This primer soaks in nicely even with my acne moisturizer it looks very matte and flawless. Best of all it does not make my skin break out, but seems to make it better. I've found I use it even without make up and my skin looks great. Glad I can buy it direct from pop and that they have not discontinued it.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Love this product! I live the after finish! Very smoothing and after applying your makeup. It looks flawless. I would totally recommend.
amber w.
amber w.
Lafayette, IN
I always use a primer before using makeup i have tried a lot and they all make my face feel heavy but this one is light and doesn't feel to heavy
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
This definitely helps with the lasting power of my makeup! I'm very impressed with this primer and find the brand to be very underrated. I don't have oily skin to start so I can't attest to the claims of "zero shine" since I never get shiny throughout the day as it is. I love this primer and I highly recommend it, my makeup stays put when I use this!
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Lexington, IN
Where can you find this product at? I have never heard of it.
Payge K.
Payge K.
How is this with acne prone, oily skin?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
Does this primer cause breakouts ?
Auh'Goddess B.
Auh'Goddess B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work on all skin types and do they have different shades."
Grace M.
Grace M.
Columbus, OH
Is this good? and where can i find it?