POP Beauty Zero Shine Primer

Cuts out shine, minimizes pores and prolongs makeup wear. Imperfections disappear with this oil free, air-light skin perfecting primer. Natural shine control complex works double duty, gently exfoliating skin as it smoothes out fine lines. Skin texture is. improved and protected long-term. Zero Shine Primer, Blot Out. see more...

POP Beauty Zero Shine Primer
  • "this primer is pretty decent for the price. my foundation had minimal slipage throughout the day and my face didn't feel super oily bonus#" in 8 reviews
Kaitlyn B.
I had never tried a primer before and received this is an ipsy glambag. I have dry and acne prone skin so I was wary about how it would work. I really liked the way it worked before applying my foundation! It kept everything very smooth and my skin looked great, minimized pores and even tone. Through the day it made my skin look and feel very dry though.
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
Super bomb! This primer doesn't have a silicone texture at all. I hate silicone primers. It just feels moisturizing and leaves your skin a little bit tacky. I noticed s huge difference in the longevity of my foundation.
Aly C.
Boyertown, PA
I never knew what prime was for a very long time. I had always just used foundation and would get frustrated when my makeup seemed to last for only a few hours, and wouldn't blend. Once I tried primer, it was definitely a difference. I had used Bare Minerals primer, but this one is WAY better. Even just a tiny amount, makes my skin smooth, fills my pours, and with the caffeine in it, makes my skin awake, and less puffy. Using my foundation over top, it blends well, and stays all day. This primer is incredible, does not make me breakout, or have oily, or shiny skin. It make be a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it, and if you use it right, small amounts, it will last you a very long time!
Anne H.
Mattapoisett, MA

I have tried primers from the very low end to smash box and on. I came across this at my drugstore in a markdown bin and took a chance since the price was right. I am in love. I use mineral foundation and most primer say oilfree or shine free but do not deliver a good prime that sits well in the skin, they often sit on top of the skin and make it look thick or cakey in spots. This primer soaks in nicely even with my acne moisturizer it looks very matte and flawless. Best of all it does not make my skin break out, but seems to make it better. I've found I use it even without make up and my skin looks great. Glad I can buy it direct from pop and that they have not discontinued it.
Hunter M.
This definitely helps with the lasting power of my makeup! I'm very impressed with this primer and find the brand to be very underrated. I don't have oily skin to start so I can't attest to the claims of "zero shine" since I never get shiny throughout the day as it is. I love this primer and I highly recommend it, my makeup stays put when I use this!
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
This is a very nice, budget friendly primer for those of us who are on a budget. If you're interested in trying a new face primer, I definitely recommend picking this one up. It goes on smooth, and absorbs fairly quickly.
amber w.
Lafayette, IN
I always use a primer before using makeup i have tried a lot and they all make my face feel heavy but this one is light and doesn't feel to heavy
Lezette B.
This primer is pretty decent for the price. My foundation had minimal slipage throughout the day and my face didn't feel super oily bonus#
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Love this product! I live the after finish! Very smoothing and after applying your makeup. It looks flawless. I would totally recommend.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I have tried this product awhile ago an its a must have in every ladies makeup bag you can usally find coupons for any local retailers
Kaitlin R.
Lexington, IN
Where can you find this product at? I have never heard of it.
Payge K.
How is this with acne prone, oily skin?
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I done use primers but I would like to mostly to moisturize my face cuz I have dry skin. Is this a good one for my skin type?
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
Is this good? and where can i find it?
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
Does this primer cause breakouts ?