POP Beauty Zero Shine Primer

by POP Beauty

Cuts out shine, minimizes pores and prolongs makeup wear. Imperfections disappear with this oil free, air-light skin perfecting primer. Natural shine control complex works double duty, gently exfoliating skin as it smoothes out fine lines. Skin texture is. improved and protected long-term. Zero Shine Primer, Blot Out.

How is this product for everyday use? How long does it last?
Does this have any illuminating properties? I love primers that keep me matte and give and illuminating effect.
I have an extremely oily forehead, will this help contain all that oil without breakout and if so, how long does it last during normal activities?
Start your review of POP Beauty Zero Shine Primer!
Product Highlights
...foundation had minimal slipage throughout the day and my face didn't feel super oily bonus#in reviews
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I tried this one! And I like it it's very good and is a good product and would buy it again ! 😍😍 And would definitely recommend
Rachael C.
I really like this primer I always use it before I apply my makeup this is one of my favorites I definitely recommend this
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
Super bomb! This primer doesn't have a silicone texture at all. I hate silicone primers. It just feels moisturizing and leaves your skin a little bit tacky. I noticed s huge difference in the longevity of my foundation.
Kaitlyn B.
I had never tried a primer before and received this is an ipsy glambag. I have dry and acne prone skin so I was wary about how it would work. I really liked the way it worked before applying my foundation! It kept everything very smooth and my skin looked great, minimized pores and even tone. Through the day it made my skin look and feel very dry though.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Love this product! I live the after finish! Very smoothing and after applying your makeup. It looks flawless. I would totally recommend.
Anne H.
Mattapoisett, MA
I have tried primers from the very low end to smash box and on. I came across this at my drugstore in a markdown bin and took a chance since the price was right. I am in love. I use mineral foundation and most primer say oilfree or shine free but do not deliver a good prime that sits well in the skin, they often sit on top of the skin and make it look thick or cakey in spots. This primer soaks in nicely even with my acne moisturizer it looks very matte and flawless. Best of all it does not make my skin break out, but seems to make it better. I've found I use it even without make up and my skin looks great. Glad I can buy it direct from pop and that they have not discontinued it.
Lezette B.
This primer is pretty decent for the price. My foundation had minimal slipage throughout the day and my face didn't feel super oily bonus#
Lillith N.
Shawnee, OK
This is a very nice, budget friendly primer for those of us who are on a budget. If you're interested in trying a new face primer, I definitely recommend picking this one up. It goes on smooth, and absorbs fairly quickly.
Meagan J.
Roanoke, AL
Amazing leaves skin soft does the things it needs too will be repurchasing
Amazing leaves skin soft does the things it needs too will be repurchasing
Alyssa S.
Blandon, PA
I never knew what prime was for a very long time. I had always just used foundation and would get frustrated when my makeup seemed to last for only a few hours, and wouldn't blend. Once I tried primer, it was definitely a difference. I had used Bare Minerals primer, but this one is WAY better. Even just a tiny amount, makes my skin smooth, fills my pours, and with the caffeine in it, makes my skin awake, and less puffy. Using my foundation over top, it blends well, and stays all day. This primer is incredible, does not make me breakout, or have oily, or shiny skin. It make be a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it, and if you use it right, small amounts, it will last you a very long time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...