POP Beauty Sun Bronzer uploaded by Deborah P.

BY POP BEAUTY

What does it do? We rebuffed our all time favorite, putting it into a new, more versatile packaging, but don t be fooled - the inside is as gorgeous as always! With a simply must have bronze and glow radiance duo that adds a natural glow to your skin! Key points of difference: Aloe Vera, Vitamin C & Vitamin E help keep your skin in mint condition! Hyaluronic Acid helps to plump the skin and to create sculpted and enhanced cheek bones. Triple-milled pigments leave a light, velvety finish that looks completely au natural! Sun Bronzer, Funk see more...

• I've never used a bronzer with different pigments, how is the col...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend it... And you can't beat the price!" in 1 review
  • "All-in-all really good product!" in 1 review
  • "I got this product in my ipsy bag, and while it wasn't the right shade for me, I loved the texture and the pigmentation." in 1 review
  • "I really liked the pigmentation and texture of this product, but the shade was a bit dark for me so I found myself having to buff it off quite a bit. " in 1 review
  • "this is a great product for a reasonable price ." in 1 review
Maci B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I actually recorded this product in my Birchbox about 5 years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since!
I’m normally weird about ordering products that aren’t in stores but this one is worth the shipping price! Super long lasting an great finish!
Another pro is that it doesn’t make my face look glittery, I know that some girls like the glitter finish but I appreciate that this one is a matte finish.
Shaylee M.
This is the best bronzer I've ever used! It gives you a healthy natural looking glow, I love this color and I love how smoothly it applies to your skin! I recommend this if you use bronzer, I even used it as an eyeshadow sometimes. I used to buy it at Ulta but they don't carry this line anymore :(
ahjimo k.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love Pop bronzer. I always and always use it in two ways. One is use it as an bronzer and the other is a brush. These bronzer really do the work of highlight my face and dark light. The Pink bronzer will always be my brush mix with the other brown. The color is the perfect match for my skin. I really love this bronzer and I do recommend for anyone who love bronzer and like to play with it.
Stacy S.
I received this in an ipsy bag. On the positive side it has GREAT pigmentation and a little goes a long way. It also leaves your skin with a glow after using it. There was quite a bit of waste as the product got every where but overall I was satisfied.
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
I got this product in my ipsy bag, and while it wasn't the right shade for me, I loved the texture and the pigmentation. Very good quality!

I gave it to my partner instead, and she loves it. It looks perfect on her.
Jennifer M.
POP is an awesome bronzer I don't only use it as a bronzer I also use it as blush. It has a great color not to shiny but not dull either. If you're looking for a good bronzer I highly recommend POP. 😻👍🏻
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
This is a great product for a reasonable price . it works really nice with the colors together it has a bronze and glow radiance duo that adds a natural glow to my skin . love it
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI

This bronzer comes out pretty pink. It's like a light pink glow. Yes it still works as a bronzer (or a really sparkly blush) but it just doesn't have that sun-kissed glow.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN
Been using this product for a few days and I'm really pleased. I do have a couple other bronzers that I like more, but this one has great covered and pigmentation.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
Katherine D.
FORT LAUDERDALE
I've never used a bronzer with different pigments, how is the color coverage with bronzer? Natural looking?