POP Beauty Stain Stay

by POP Beauty

Mocha Must Make lips zing and bloom with this get-up-and-go gusto lip ink designed for maximum lip popping. Hydra-light stain is packed with color, filling in lips to the brim with full-on-fluoro that just stays on and on. Infused with yummy mango flavour to help curb a sweet tooth. No-smudge, no-budge formula provides cocktail- & kiss-proof insurance and is an effortless go-to for flawlessly famous lips!

Does this hydrate my lips?
How well does this go on ? Does it offer a lot of color and does it stay on all day?
Is this pigmented?
Start your review of POP Beauty Stain Stay!
nilfanny M.
Muy ricas y deliciosas, ya las quiero probar POP Beauty Stain Stay La Moderna Galletas Tostadas, 16-Ounce Units (Pack of 10)
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I was excited to try this product out but for a lip stain it was disappointing. It claims no budge no smudge but it was VERY easy to remove. I waited five-ten minutes before really testing it out and the lip stain ended up on my cup after drinking and on my tissue after LIGHTLY blotting. It was easy to apply and the colors are wonderful but if its going to claim to be a lip stain it should actually stay on! Especially for the price. Great color but if you're looking for a stain try something else.
Kenzie W.
La Vernia
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pop Pink
I don’t like this at all honestly it hurts my lips and makes them peel!!Im will definitely not be purchasing this product again
Jessica J.
Wolcott, NY
Review for: Poppy Kiss, Brick Beauty
Both are wonderful shades, they apply well and they stay on even while drinking or eating, however i would recommend using a lip moisturizer before applying these lip stains otherwise your lips will look dry and cracked.
Sanjana O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: Brick Beauty
I like it well enough. Stays quite long. I like it. I would recommend to anyone looking.
Nur A.
Chicago
Review for: Poppy Kiss, Brick Beauty
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Petal Pout
I only give this 3 stars because you have to moisturize cause if you don’t, then your lips will look very dry and get in the cracks. It is easy to apply and i use it. It does not stay on as long as i would like but it doesn’t transfer on clothes so that’s a plus!
Jessica P.
Portland
This smells like a marker, writes like one and looks like a marker. The staying power is fab!
. ..
Knoxville, TN
POP Beauty Stain Stay lip stain that lasts a few hours. Just be careful and don't lick your lips, or the stain will run onto your tongue. Not as good of a stain compared to other products.
Brittany B.
Chicopee, MA
I personally not a fan of the stain myself was to much of an orangey color for my skin tone, but I'm sure it would be nice on someone darker then myself. I'm far to pale to pull this off, but other than that went on smooth and stayed for a long time.