BY POP BEAUTY

Mocha Must Make lips zing and bloom with this get-up-and-go gusto lip ink designed for maximum lip popping. Hydra-light stain is packed with color, filling in lips to the brim with full-on-fluoro that just stays on and on. Infused with yummy mango flavour to help curb a sweet tooth. No-smudge, no-budge formula provides cocktail- & kiss-proof insurance and is an effortless go-to for flawlessly famous lips! see more...

Brittany B.
I personally not a fan of the stain myself was to much of an orangey color for my skin tone, but I'm sure it would be nice on someone darker then myself. I'm far to pale to pull this off, but other than that went on smooth and stayed for a long time.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Definitely for those people who was a subtle color but long lasting. Pop beauty's packaging always weirds me out because it's like a classroom marker that you apply to you face. This wasn't a bad product just not my cup of tea
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
POP Beauty Stain Stay lip stain that lasts a few hours. Just be careful and don't lick your lips, or the stain will run onto your tongue. Not as good of a stain compared to other products.
Jessica H.
The village , OK
I was excited to try this product out but for a lip stain it was disappointing. It claims no budge no smudge but it was VERY easy to remove. I waited five-ten minutes before really testing it out and the lip stain ended up on my cup after drinking and on my tissue after LIGHTLY blotting. It was easy to apply and the colors are wonderful but if its going to claim to be a lip stain it should actually stay on! Especially for the price. Great color but if you're looking for a stain try something else.
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
I have used this a couple times and I completely love the color, but it isn't a lip stain. It comes off on everything. even if I leave it alone for about 15 mins it will still end up coming off on my straw or whatever my lips touch. The product doesn't last as long as I would like it too. I have to reapply so many times during the day.
Haley V.
Manchester, KY
I do love the color of this stain, and it goes on amazingly. It doesn't last a long time, but it looks great when it is first applied. Overall, I was not super impressed. I was, however, impressed by their lip crayons. Oh my awesome! I love those things!!
Emma r.
I love this product i got it yesterday and it last a very long time ,i got the color poppy kiss very beautiful color perfect for spring/summer .
Jesseca S.
It's on okay product. It's not bad but it's not great either. Not something I will actually re-purchase. I receive this at Gen Beauty.
nilfanny m.
miami, FL
Muy ricas y deliciosas, ya las quiero probar POP Beauty Stain Stay La Moderna Galletas Tostadas, 16-Ounce Units (Pack of 10)
Cristina T.
Amazing color! Most wonderful ideal for everything closing and makeup when your prefer. I love it .......
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Why is this in sweet tooth?!
Kelly A.
I'd like to know how this product works.