BY POP BEAUTY

This collection of 36 silky shadows is all you need for a dreamy daytime eye, a smoked up look to spark the dark, and everything in between. Play with this essential kit of pigments bursting with shades from dark to light to bright! Double-sided eye shadow applicator included. Pop Portfolio. see more...

POP Beauty Pop Portfolio
  • "I wear my urban decay primer potion with this eye shadow and it makes it pop even more, it doesn't smudge and i have little to no fallout with this." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never used this before but the many color choices in the palate I can see myself using it every time I go out." in 1 review
  • "Would love to try it out looks great with all the differet colors and looks like it has a little shimmer on it." in 1 review
  • "Has many different colors which works out perfect cause you don't have to carry 10 different pallets just to use a certain color so this is perfect" in 1 review
  • "The colours stays very long and is very pigmented." in 1 review
Rodney S.
Brewerton
It’s a nice pallet I just don’t like that there are a bunch of shimmers I honestly don’t use it ever! I won this in a give away and I never use it.... witch sucks... if you like a all shimmer pallet you’ll like this but if you don’t have a lot of Mattes to nake a look with this don’t get it.
Maribel A.
Mesa, AZ
POP Beauty Pop Portfolio the price of this pallete is so affordable, and the colors are so pigmented, except for a small few bit they are easy to build up, they also blend so nicely ❤❤
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
It’s very cute... the eyeshadows feel creamy there pretty pigmented I like that it comes with a brush I wish there was a mirror. I also wish there was some matte shadows to go with the metallic.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
this palette really surprised me I thought it wasent going to be great by the looks of it but I was pleasantly surprised! The colors are all really pretty and vibrant they have good color pay off and apply nicely on the eyes. I didn't notice much fall out when using them either. The only thing I don't like about this palette is it's packaging it's cheap looking but it's worth picking up because the product is good!
Dehonna J.
I haven't used all the colors yet, but so far Im loving this palette!! 🌹✨ Although it does take a lot more to apply to be able to see the glitter/sparkles. But other than that, its great. 🌹✨✨  POP Beauty Pop Portfolio
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I am always wary of these massive pallets because the quality is usually lacking. However Pop Beauty surprised me. These shadows are pigmented, blend easily (I could even use my finger to blend them), and last a very long time over an eye primer (I used the Balm Put A Lid On It eyelid primer). The price is reasonable, especially considering the quality.

The cons are that there is initial fallout with glittery shades during application. One wipe with a tissue and you don't have to worry about more glitter. The other con is that I think the packaging is a bit cheap. It doesn't have a mirror either. These cons are minor in my book and won't keep me from buying more of their shadows!
Heaven P.
springfield, IL
I am obsessed! I will be buying a large palette! I received 3 neutrals in my birchbox a few months ago & I use it every single day! It lasts all day and blends like a dream. I've been using it every day for a few months now and I can't see the bottom yet, there's a lot of eye shadow there . The price is unbelievable! I will recommend pop beauty to anyone. Mine is a 3 eye shadow trio called bright up your life PEACH PARFAIT. I use this, urban decay eyeliner and some too faced as well. My new favorite!
Alicia D.
Raymond, NH
These eye shadows completely surprised me. I have not tried all the colors but I got a trio from either birchbox or ipsy. When I saw it I honestly thought they were gonna be cheap and not very pigmented, but when I tried them they were amazing!! They were extremely pigmented and the shimmery ones were beautiful. I would definitely purchase these!
Brittney P.
Des Moines, IA
I got a trio of this in my ipsy bag and Loved it, I wore it a couple of days without shadow primer or base and it made it through a whole work day which was REALLY impressive seeing as I have a combination skin and it does get a little oily. I think it's a great price you can get an entire palette for $26.00 which is what I ordered and it comes with 32 colors, all varying in pigment and colors. I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I love this! A very good value for the quality and pigmentation. I like the wide variety of colors. I can find a color for almost any look. The color goes on smooth and lasts a long time. I do need to retouch after work. But other than that I have no complaints.
Shannon S.
Are the colors easy to apply and are they vibrant? I've come across eye shadows I really love, but that I've had to apply multiple times because the powder wasn't packed well.
Allison I.
listuguj, QC
What is the pigmentation like? at first glance it looks like a cheep child play set let me know if I'm wrong
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
How does this go on? Every time I apply eye shadow I find myself putting sooo much on just to get results.
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Fallout? What's it like?? I cannot stand a super powdery shadow with lots of fallout.
Estefany A.
How is the pigmentation? A lot of shadows are inconsistent depending on the colors so I wouldn't want to invest on a pallet where only three or four shades are vibrant and the others lack color..