POP Beauty Plump Pout, Honey Rose, .3 oz

by POP Beauty

This plumping pout perfector combinesthe high-shine of alacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and; jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediatelymerges with lips and; delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long-lasting finish. Plump Pout, Honey Rose

Pretty color, cute packaging. I enjoy using this product. Also I enjoy using pop products overall, however I feel like they are a bit overpriced for the quality.
Start your review of POP Beauty Plump Pout, Honey Rose, .3 oz!
Fairmont, WV
These glosses are superb with quality, texture, packaging, and long wear. I only have one, which is in the color Fuchsia and I love it. The formula does have lip-plumping ingredients, but is rich with avocado and jojoba oils as well. It was my go-to color for the summer, and I will be purchasing Honey Rose, which is a deep red, for the winter months. It’s lightweight, isn’t sticky like some glosses, build-able, and leaves a glossy finish.
Pop Beauty's slogan is "shakeup your makeup." They certainly offer the products to do that! One of my favorites is this "Plum Pout" lip gloss. I experienced only a tiny bit of plumping (have yet to find a plumper which lives up to its claims), but I love the refreshing, cushiony feel and minty scent. It is a rich, sumptuous formula which wears for many hours. I chose "Peony Petal," and I can honestly say it is one of the most GORGEOUS colors I have ever worn, a perfect blend of pink and rose. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this color, not to mention the patent-like, brilliant shine. Nice going, Pop!
I received this product from Ipsy in 2014. The color and formula for this gloss was smooth, pigmented and fairly long lasting. My only complaint is a sour sell that some of these tend to have. Many experienced a bad smell while others didn't notice anything unusual. So it's possible that I got one from a bad batch. I also noticed some slight drying after about an hour of application.
The color is beautiful, but it's definitely not long-lasting.  It has a great shine; not too popping, but just enough to draw the eye.  The application brush is nice, and great for my lip shape.  It's a cute, small tube, and I leave this in my purse in case I need a little shine for the day.  I would buy more of these, and recommend them.
Tuscumbia, AL
This product is velvety, smooth & extremely pigmented. I have heard about a strange smell is some but mine was fine with a slight hint of clove. It's long lasting but I do like to put a little chapstick over it after a couple hours.
Mcdonough, GA
Whoa! This gloss provides shine with a perfect amount of tint. Don't let the shade scare you off! Between the pinky-pink and the packaging, I felt like popping in some bubble gum and turning on my Walkman! I love this stuff so much. It didn't make my lips feel any poutier, but it sure made me smile!
I got the shade peony petal after seeing it on my best friend. I absolutely love it! Wish I could locate a store that sold pop beauty in Asheville! Pretty long wearing for a lip gloss, and a beautiful color that would suite any skin tone. Only down side is I wish it had more lip plumping power.
Anaheim, CA
1,649 reviews
Me gusta este produto por que lo pieces encontra muy fasil en la framasia y no escaro tien un presio muy reasonable y el color esta muy bonito
OK
These lippies are absolutely perfect! They are 100% kids proof without drying out your lips! The colors are beautiful and a great variety!
Greeley, CO
I love how pigmented this product is. It's a bit too thick for my taste though. I don't really care for stick lip glosses, and this one was.