BY POP BEAUTY

This plumping pout perfector combinesthe high-shine of alacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and; jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediatelymerges with lips and; delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long-lasting finish. Plump Pout, Honey Rose see more...

Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusta este produto por que lo pieces encontra muy fasil en la framasia y no escaro tien un presio muy reasonable y el color esta muy bonito
Heather K.
I got this from ipsy and its awesome. Not too heavy or thick. The color is pretty. It stays on for a long time
Imen A.
Annaba
This product is very wonderful for the lips and gives it a magical touch and a beautiful appearance so I advise you that it is really a good product I liked a lot and I am so happy👄
Îĺhãm
I liked this product I would like to experience as much as it is an excellent product and I love it very much and I am very trying to try it as soon as possible