BY POP BEAUTY

This plumping pout perfector combinesthe high-shine of alacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and; jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediatelymerges with lips and; delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long-lasting finish. Plump Pout, Fuchsia Freesia see more...

Caitlin W.
This lip gloss is legit the best I have ever gotten my hands on. I had first tried it when I got it in my Ipsy bag and absolutely fell in LOVE! The color is so pigmented and the plumping factor is the best part. It plumps so subtly but effectively. Perfect sexy pout without the feeling that I've been stung by bees. AND it isn't a super sticky gloss which is sooo appreciated by this girl with long unruly hair that somehow is always in my face.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
These glosses are superb with quality, texture, packaging, and long wear. I only have one, which is in the color Fuchsia and I love it. The formula does have lip-plumping ingredients, but is rich with avocado and jojoba oils as well. It was my go-to color for the summer, and I will be purchasing Honey Rose, which is a deep red, for the winter months. It’s lightweight, isn’t sticky like some glosses, build-able, and leaves a glossy finish.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
Whoa! This gloss provides shine with a perfect amount of tint. Don't let the shade scare you off! Between the pinky-pink and the packaging, I felt like popping in some bubble gum and turning on my Walkman! I love this stuff so much. It didn't make my lips feel any poutier, but it sure made me smile!
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
La couleur est très jolie et c est ma préfère c est rare quand je la trouve dans d autre marque la consitence est très bonne car il tient long temp que possible plus il a un effet hydratant c est formidable