POP Beauty Plump Pout uploaded by jennifer h.POP Beauty Plump Pout uploaded by Mary D.

BY POP BEAUTY

This Plumping Pout Perfector Combines&Nbsp;The High-Shine Of A&Nbsp;Lacquered Gloss With The Long Wear Of A Stain And Is Packed Full Of Lip-Plumping Peptides And Avocado &Amp; Jojoba Oils. Lightweight,&Nbsp;Creamy Texture Immediately&Nbsp;Merges With Lips &Amp; Delivers Intense Glossy Colour For An Extremely Long-Lasting Finish. see more...

• Pretty color, cute packaging. I enjoy using this product....1 Answers
Alexandria C.
I got the shade peony petal after seeing it on my best friend. I absolutely love it! Wish I could locate a store that sold pop beauty in Asheville! Pretty long wearing for a lip gloss, and a beautiful color that would suite any skin tone. Only down side is I wish it had more lip plumping power.
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like that it gives a little bit of a gloss and gives your lip that luscious plump. I haven't used it much to say it really plumes up my lips to the fullest, but I like it. And I kinda like the sticky feeling to it.
Megan M.
Pop Beauty's slogan is "shakeup your makeup." They certainly offer the products to do that! One of my favorites is this "Plum Pout" lip gloss. I experienced only a tiny bit of plumping (have yet to find a plumper which lives up to its claims), but I love the refreshing, cushiony feel and minty scent. It is a rich, sumptuous formula which wears for many hours. I chose "Peony Petal," and I can honestly say it is one of the most GORGEOUS colors I have ever worn, a perfect blend of pink and rose. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this color, not to mention the patent-like, brilliant shine. Nice going, Pop!
Jennifer K.
I received this product from Ipsy in 2014. The color and formula for this gloss was smooth, pigmented and fairly long lasting. My only complaint is a sour sell that some of these tend to have. Many experienced a bad smell while others didn't notice anything unusual. So it's possible that I got one from a bad batch. I also noticed some slight drying after about an hour of application.
Aly M.
The color is beautiful, but it's definitely not long-lasting.  It has a great shine; not too popping, but just enough to draw the eye.  The application brush is nice, and great for my lip shape.  It's a cute, small tube, and I leave this in my purse in case I need a little shine for the day.  I would buy more of these, and recommend them.
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
This product is velvety, smooth & extremely pigmented. I have heard about a strange smell is some but mine was fine with a slight hint of clove. It's long lasting but I do like to put a little chapstick over it after a couple hours.
Sommer W.
Greeley, CO
I love how pigmented this product is. It's a bit too thick for my taste though. I don't really care for stick lip glosses, and this one was.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Sana M.
4 menzies street Binbrook ON
Love these products by pop beauty. Doesn’t dry out your lips... keeps them looking healthy
Yana L.
Pretty color, cute packaging. I enjoy using this product. Also I enjoy using pop products overall, however I feel like they are a bit overpriced for the quality.