BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePOP Beauty
Petal Jam Lip Balm, Blooming Orange, 06 oz

POP Beauty Petal Jam Lip Balm, Blooming Orange, .06 oz

by POP Beauty

Blooming Orange What does it do? Come and smell the flowers! This blooming balm adds equal amounts of moisture and shine, tasting like crushed sugar petals and leaving lips glistening like morning dew. This is the ultimate moisture quench for chapped, thirsty lips! A solid balm, it will melt at the touch and also works wonders to eliminate dryness on elbows, cuticles and other areas that need some extra TLC.                            Key Ingredients: Jojoba: a moisturizer and emollient. Avocado Oil: to nourish and soothe Lip Balm, Blooming Orange

Where can these be purchased?
It looks like lipscrub. Is it just lip balm though?
There has to be different kinds right?
Start your review of POP Beauty Petal Jam Lip Balm, Blooming Orange, .06 oz!
Shaianne M.
this balm left my lips super soft and hydrated! the scent is soft and is nice through the wear. lasts longer than i expected and doesn’t fade away.
Gabby C.
I got a set of these for my birthday and I have never had lip products like these! the color in these products is to die for!
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL
Wow.. oh wow. I actually just had to go run and grab mine and put it on! This has to be my all time favorite lip product! I have it in Bursting Violet. It smells and tastes so delicious. I have naturally red lips and prefer to use lip balm rather than lipstick & gloss so this is beyond PERFECT for me, as it is very sheer in color. The texture is like satin... and something about the violet scent, makes me feel pretty! I also really love the packaging. I'm excited to try the other flavors! ..This product should win awards!
Meghan N.
Lilburn, GA
This is a beautiful product! Love the smell and texture !! This product is so amazing and I will continue to rav about it !!