POP Beauty
Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, 16 oz

POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz

by POP Beauty

This extreme long-wear and; kiss-proof velvet lip paint creates a matte finish. Full coverage colour has never been easier to achieve! Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Briseyda H.
Anaheim, CA
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by Briseyda H.
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by Briseyda H.
For only $8 this is a pretty good find. The applicator is pretty thin so it’s easy to be careful especially on the outer lines of your lips. I received permanent pout nearly nude & I liked it. I would say that after a while you can feel your lips dry out a bit but not too much, the color looks nice but I have got to say I LOVE the packaging it’s so fun! *sometimes the lipstick looks a bit weird in the inner corners of the mouth but that’s and easy fix.
shawnyece W.
Las Vegas, NV
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by shawnyece W.
I will say that Pop Beauty did send me this in PR, but my review of them will be honest. The product dries to a comfortable matte. I have forgotten I have any on till I pull my mirror out. Some of the colors do transfer, but it’s such a small amount that you can barely even see a difference on lip. I would suggest for someone who wants the variety of colors and nontransferable promise. They’ve lasted me all day at work
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by Lisa S.
I love the way this lasts when you drink and eat! I was sent this product to review and I absolutely love its staying power! The color is very rich and it looks amazing! Check out this collection I got! Follow me on IG: cosmogirl_LM
Bethany W.
I held off trying Pop Beauty for a long time because idk the idea of a magazine making their own makeup line just put me off for some reason. But I’m glad I finally tried it because I really like it! The packaging is really unique, and the formula is great. It’s a really affordable brand, I found this for only $9. It dries down nicely to a pretty matte but it’s comfortable, and it’s pretty long wearing. I wore it for 6 hours and didn’t need any touch up.
jeneia ..
1,207 reviews
I like the packaging because you can actually see the true color of the product through the bottle design which is soooo cute and helpful when deciding what lip to wear
Alexandra Q.
Rosenberg
I love it very comfortable to wear the only thing is is not that long lasting even if I drink once it starts to wear off but over it's my favorite.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by Maria A.
I absolutely love, love, love this color. The packaging is awesome also. This color is the perfect color for any season and it stays On really well without coming off or having to reapply. Permanent pout is great.
Jay K.
Rialto, CA
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by Jay K.
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by Jay K.
Absolutely love this product! It's a beautiful nude color. The pigmentation is on point!!! Makes your lips look more fuller. The lip paint doesn't easily come off.
Micheala W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid lipstick! It stays on better than any other brand I've tried (which includes Jeffree Star & Limecrime). It will definitely be my go-to for the foreseeable future!
Madison W.
Prospect, KY
POP Beauty Permanent Pout Lip Paint, Pink Honey, .16 oz uploaded by Madison W.
I love this comfortable, matte formula. It is totally kiss proof and lasts all day. It does not over dry your lips and smells like yummy coconut. I love this product and it’s super lightweight. I would recommend this product if you are a liquid lipstick lover.

Looking for your answer?