BY POP BEAUTY

Say hello to complexion perfection & wave goodbye to shine and grime! This invisible no-shine, air-light all-over powder delivers flawless results that stays put. Now it's easy to create a velvety canvas to pop your colours to perfection, while at the... see more...

Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Works good for my sensitive and oily skin. Good for people that break out easily and has a nice coverage and doesn't feel too caked on. I would recommend to anyone. I use it when I have break outs as it helps my skin
Desiree E.
Lewis Center, OH
I have never found a powder that matches my skin so perfectly. Coverage is great by itself for some light makeup. Or, as I use it most, it's great for smoothing out and mattifying my foundation. I have been using this for a year now and I can't live without it.
Alejandra M.
Brownsville, TX
Love this no shine powder works great for oily skin! Not mushy and very matte
Andrea M.