POP Beauty No Show Concealer uploaded by katherine s.

BY POP BEAUTY

This is a hard working miracle stick & wand duo - fixes all your face flaws!  It disguises imperfections with dark circle squashing pigments.  Fine-line filling properties plumps the skin around the eye area and reduces the appearance of fine lines. No-Show Concealer Stick Buildable coverage oil-free concealer to correct under eye area and blemishes.  Paraben free, fragrance free, longwearing.  Contains Vitamin E to nourish and protect and sea salt to trap moisture to the skin, plumping fine lines. No-Show Concealer Liquid Illuminating skin tone liquid for where you want extra moisture & luster.  Reflects the light away from fine lines.  Contains vitamin E, C, minerals and natural UV-filter to treat skin while you wear it.  Paraben free & added sunflower seed oil. Key I. see more...

Dolores B.
Joliet, Il
Very good in covering up it goes smoothly on you skin best concealer I've tried and had very clean up and coves up all my blemishes this is by far a good concealer and I highly recommend it for those who have a hard time covering up or finding a good concealer
Marisol P.
This is all I need in life !! It smooths my skin and covered the parts that I don't like 💯. I really like this two in one concealer , it's perfect 😍 . The best of it is that , it doesn't build up like others ! 😎❤️
Gosia B.
Lockport
I have a lot of scaring from my acne and I thought that this concealer did a very good job at covering them up. It was easy to use and the product blended in really well when I used my finger.
Diana L.
This really hides those dark circles! I get them everyday. So definitely need this! If not I look like a Zombie 24/7.
Sharice O.
Columbus, GA
I'm obsessed with this concealer! Not only is the coverage great but the color matches my skin tone perfectly
Zahra A.
Pickering, ON
Love how the coverage is it hides the dark circles around my eyes. Last all day and still looks that same by the Night. Love the applicator. It's easy to blend and never is cakey. I am going to buy this again !
asal s.

It's so rare for me to find a concealer that goes well with my skin and does not build up like others it very smooth and easy to apply I love the two in one concealer its so good I so so recommend it.😊👍👍
Anna Júlia G.
I loveeee this!! It's work very well in my skill, the aspect is very natural, I love!! Besides we don't need a brush!! Really worth, I recommend to everyone
katherine s.
Es Lindo es comodo al cogerlo El color del formato es adorable súper agradable el corrector Cubre Bastante y Viene Bastante Producto
Hannadie M.
It really cover my eyebugs. It is moisturizing in my face and not that sticky
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is it a long lasting product?
Faty De V.
cordoba ,capital
es recomendable este producto?