POP Beauty Nail Glam NAIL GLAM uploaded by Merina M.POP Beauty Nail Glam NAIL GLAM uploaded by member-f7625461f

BY POP BEAUTY

Nail Glam is the brand new high intensity nail polish from POP in dazzling new shades. Each Nail Glam shade is non-occlusive so it won t stain nails. Contains nylon creating a strengthening non chip barrier. Amazing colour range! NAIL GLAM, No.55 Confetti Glitz. see more...

• I've never heard of this nail polish brand. Does anyone know how ...1 Answers
  • Now this is a great color for St patty's day. But my question id ...1 Answers
  • Does this color actually look good on olive skin?3 Answers
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is something about this color, I have not seen it on the market anywhere else. I love this color comma it is soft yet vibrant. This nail polish goes on easy and has great Packaging.
MJ W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This color is great love that it's very eye catching lots of complements when I use this
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered POP beauty in my Ipsy bag and I love this line it is so great. I love this color
Annette T.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome nail polishes!!!!! Gives you that Pop! Of color!!! Lol!! :-D there's soo many to choose from!!
Lena F.
Got a coral color. Didn't chip but I did use a top coat on it from maybellene. Good for spring toes!!
Sarah B.
Woodsville, NH
Beautiful color! It also comes is a pretty big bottle compared to some nail polishes that are only like 0.3 fl oz.
Julianne B.
Love these colors! The pop and add a little color to any ensemble. The formal is great too.
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love these nail polishes cause they are a lot of colors that you can youse for any seasons. You can also pull them off with your look. I love using bright colors that "pop" out. I love them so much. They are so sassy.
Okay nail polish but not very a good Brush ! A mint color and worth the money ūüíį
Franck J.
vila velha
Very good! Excellent product. Magnífico. My family your she is top. Know fiths aprecion
rocio o.
Paramount, CA
Does this color actually look good on olive skin?
amanda w.
I've never heard of this nail polish brand. Does anyone know how the quality and price is!
Heather K.
Now this is a great color for St patty's day. But my question id does the color highly pigment,?
Daniela V.
Is this a good brand? I have not tried this brand.