POP Beauty Nail Glam  uploaded by Emmy P.

BY POP BEAUTY

Whether you want vampy black, the perfect rouge noir, classic tomato red or way-out fluro pink, POP beauty has a nail shade to suit your mood and your wardrobe. Each Nail Glam shade is non-occlusive so it won t stain nails, it also contains nylon creating a strengthening non-chip barrier. Nail Glam nails stay sensational. Nail Glam, Cute Coral. see more...

Emmy P.
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mint Magic is such a fun color for summer. It reminds me of a really wearable Tiffany Blue shade! Pretty standard length of wear, which is nice because I have really oily nail beds that is hard to find a non chip polish for.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving the colors their coming out with. I'm starting to get a collection because my nails are looking flawless and amazing
Delia M.
Delia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this color green it's such a nice color for the summer time I would deffinaly recommend !!!!!!!!!!!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Rockford, IL
I like this nail polish. There are lots of colors to choose from and they are not outrageously expensive.