MakeupLip MakeupPOP Beauty
Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea

POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea

by POP Beauty

Innovative Lipstick formula coats lips in bold colour with just one swipe. Colour-true and pigment-rich, this stay-put lipstick is enriched with Vitamin E to protect and; nourish. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink

What colors are more plum color? I have a bright pink color but it is not my favorite color but I love these matte lipsticks.
I've never heard of this brand where is it available
I've heard this is just like the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit at a better price. Is is flaky and dry like Kylie's?
Start your review of POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea!
Kelsie C.
Odessa, TX
POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea uploaded by Kelsie C.
POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea uploaded by Kelsie C.
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Cozy Crimson, 1 ea
Not going to lie. When I first got this I was afraid of wearing such a bright red lip because I wasn't sure how it was going to look on my skin complexion. Well I ended up trying it out on one of my Rihanna wild thoughts video inspired makeup looks that I did and I LOVED it. I was needing a true red color that was pigmented and true to color. This was definitely it. The pigmentation is insanely well and the color payoff is great. It is dark enough to go well with my skin tone but light enough to still be a true red. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dark skin who is looking for a red lipstick. I also love the fact that it goes on matte so once it is set on your lips it doesn't seem like it will move around much or transfer which is great. Definitely would recommend!
Hope W.
POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea uploaded by Hope W.
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Cozy Crimson, 1 ea
It is a beautiful color and it’s creamy . Not really easy to apply and it smudges really easily. If you wanted to eat with lipstick on this isn’t for you.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea uploaded by Keely M.
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Cozy Crimson, 1 ea
I got sent some pop beauty products from one of the PR agencies that I work with. I was so excited to try them out, and the bullet lipsticks were what I was looking forward to using most. These lipsticks surprisingly don’t bleed on your lips, and they are very comfortable. They’re lightweight, long lasting, and they are so pigmented. This is my favorite shade out of all that I have. I highly recommend these lipsticks.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Satin Rose, 1 ea
Very beautiful color. It is long lasting and matte that isn't drying. For 16 dollars though it's a little much.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Satin Rose, 1 ea
I love matte lipsticks and this product is very good. It's very creamy when you apply it and will last on for a reasonable amount of time.
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,124 reviews
I would buy again. They do come off easy but I still love them. Bright beautiful shades stayed long
Shelby W.
POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea uploaded by Shelby W.
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Cozy Crimson, 1 ea
I recieved this lipstick from a friend. I think she got it in a subscription box. It is my favorite ever!!!! It glides on smoothly. Its very soft and doesnt feel heavy. Not to mention its long lasting! Love it!!! I would recommend this to anyone!

Elizabeth P.
POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Parisian Pink, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Cozy Crimson, 1 ea
This is a little too matte for me. It goes on dry and doesn't feel very moisturizing at all. The color looks great and stays on really good so it depends on what you're looking for in a lipstick. If you want a bold long lasting color then this is for you, but if you want something moisturizing then pass on this.
Rose L.
1,785 reviews
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Cozy Crimson, 1 ea
A friend gave this to me, every time I wear it with a red scarf, the compliments on this lip stick color happen all day. It lasts and lasts. The matte is not drying at all for the lips. I can eat and it hardly disappears. It's an amazing vintage colored matte red with a slight pink tone. I think this would flatter every skin tone.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Review for: POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix, Satin Rose, 1 ea
I actually got this in a birchbox I believe. I'm not a fan of lipsticks but this one is really pretty and highly pigmented. I have the shade cozy crimson and it's perfect for the holidays. I'm actually a fan now.