BY POP BEAUTY

Innovative Lipstick formula coats lips in bold colour with just one swipe. Colour-true and pigment-rich, this stay-put lipstick is enriched with Vitamin E to protect and; nourish. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. Matte Velvet Lipstix, Cozy Crimson see more...

Nicole N.
AMAZING!
I got this lipstick in a pinch and needed a red, I though hm ok this is nice and the price is right lets go! Well now I wear this color everyday and I am absolutely obsessed with it. My only complaint is that because it is matte after a while it leave a residue so you cant really apply over it, it gets grainy. I try to remove it and then reapply but it is super long lasting and the color is perfect. I am in love with it and will continue to use it!
Rachel S.
I received this as a gift. It's not what I would normally pick, but as far as red lipsticks go, it does it's job. The formula is pretty nice, it's just a little slick. It does tend to slide around the lips a little, but that doesn't stop me from reaching for it. The pigment is nice, I just wish it was a little more long lasting. Great product overall though!
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
Was looking for the perfect red to go with my Christmas look. Found this and fell in love! It goes on easy and is such a rich color! The texture isn’t gunky or gross and it’s fairly easy to wipe off if a shaky hand lends to a misapplication.
Mia J.
In the picture, this color may look like a purple, but the color is actually the perfect red! I love how sharp the tip of the lipstick is because it makes lining your lips so much easier and precise! Stays on all day and I get so many compliments. Not drying!
Kelsie C.
Odessa, TX
Not going to lie. When I first got this I was afraid of wearing such a bright red lip because I wasn't sure how it was going to look on my skin complexion. Well I ended up trying it out on one of my Rihanna wild thoughts video inspired makeup looks that I did and I LOVED it. I was needing a true red color that was pigmented and true to color. This was definitely it. The pigmentation is insanely well and the color payoff is great. It is dark enough to go well with my skin tone but light enough to still be a true red. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dark skin who is looking for a red lipstick. I also love the fact that it goes on matte so once it is set on your lips it doesn't seem like it will move around much or transfer which is great. Definitely would recommend!
Athena B.
I'm not exactly sure where or who I got the cozy Crimson by pop Beauty but I do know this I absolutely love this I love the formula it doesn't dry out my lips I feel that it last a good while on me even through eating and drinking it's just such a wonderful color it was one of the first red lips that I've ever owned and I totally recommend this shade and this lipstick to every single person that loves the color red and loves a really good formula that doesn't dry your lips out that doesn't make your lips look grocer and dry looking if you're looking for a good solid formula in my opinion they pop Beauty cozy Crimson is amazing hands down one of my favorites of all time.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This super matte lipstick is very different than most lipsticks I have used. The color is a pretty very matte pinkish rose color. It smells amazing, which gave this unique formula extra points. Lasts pretty long. Only downside for me is my lips tend to dry up pretty quickly, so this isn' t particularly for me. The dryness shows through with the matte after a few hours. I have found using some super moisturizing , non glossy ChapStick while wearing this particular lipstick helps a ton.
Shelby W.
I recieved this lipstick from a friend. I think she got it in a subscription box. It is my favorite ever!!!! It glides on smoothly. Its very soft and doesnt feel heavy. Not to mention its long lasting! Love it!!! I would recommend this to anyone!

Rose L.
A friend gave this to me, every time I wear it with a red scarf, the compliments on this lip stick color happen all day. It lasts and lasts. The matte is not drying at all for the lips. I can eat and it hardly disappears. It's an amazing vintage colored matte red with a slight pink tone. I think this would flatter every skin tone.
Ruth R.
Cambridge, MA
I was very scared of a bold red color like this, however when I tried it on it was a really nice color. Looks great on my dark skin color! The formula is a little drying, however it is not uncomfortable. It is a must to exfoliate and well moisturize your lips before hand, this should probably be done the night before you know you will be wearing this lipstick! This lipstick has a sweet smell which is nice, but you won't smell it once it's on your lips. Also note that it does transfer!
RaeAnn S.
What colors are more plum color? I have a bright pink color but it is not my favorite color but I love these matte lipsticks.