POP Beauty Lid Palettes - Amethyst uploaded by Amy L.

BY POP BEAUTY

Amy L.
I really like the colors and the size and weight of this product. It's my go to travel palette when I was to travel super small. The colors are pigmented but I find the shadow to have a lot of loose powder and fallout.
Giana L.
Medford, NJ
Really cute brand. I would suggest this for young teens who are just experimenting with makeup and aren't looking for any extremely bold colors. Each pallet offers a variety of different colors to blend with.
Julia A.
Trondheim
I love the color on the palet and they make my eyes look more fresh and awake. This product is very easy to apply and its worth the money. it isnt that expensive in my opinion either. It a very co9ol and fine packing and I really recommend this product to every eyemakup lover.
waad B.
sfax
Doo u use thiss eye makeup is it good for eyes