POP Beauty Lashes - Fantasy False Lashes uploaded by Alex M.

BY POP BEAUTY

Fantasia What does it do? POP Beauty takes lashes to new heights! With a brand new lash collection - including 3 categories of ultimate eye catching beauty - glamour will become your middle name! Dreamy Fantasy Lashes will set you apart and in the spotlight. Jet black Icon Lashes will catapult you onto the scene with a 60 s movie star effect. Dressed Up Lashes add a subtle yet effective real eye framing touch to your makeup routine. Lash Categories:   Dressed Up : This collection of subtle yet effective lashes add a pure ooh la la effect to your night! Team with your little black dress for best result! Icons: Watch out! These eye popping super framers will bring out the true babe in you! Thick, Jet black lashes for a daring 60 s movie star effect. Look at me will be your new middle name! Fantasy: Enter wonderland with the bat of an eyelid! Dreamy and Avant g see more...

POP Beauty Lashes - Fantasy False Lashes
  • "I got a pair of these in my I pay bag and I like them they were easy to put on and dramatic enough to go out in I would but this ! " in 3 reviews
Nicholette M.
Very nice lashes I love eyelashes so very much and I buy them very often and I will continue to use them
Ashley W.
Magnolia, NJ
Do these lashes feel heavy to wear? Are they comfortable?