POP Beauty Lashes - Fantasy False Lashes uploaded by Alex M.

BY POP BEAUTY

Fantasia What does it do? POP Beauty takes lashes to new heights! With a brand new lash collection - including 3 categories of ultimate eye catching beauty - glamour will become your middle name! Dreamy Fantasy Lashes will set you apart and in the spotlight. Jet black Icon Lashes will catapult you onto the scene with a 60 s movie star effect. Dressed Up Lashes add a subtle yet effective real eye framing touch to your makeup routine. Lash Categories:   Dressed Up : This collection of subtle yet effective lashes add a pure ooh la la effect to your night! Team with your little black dress for best result! Icons: Watch out! These eye popping super framers will bring out the true babe in you! Thick, Jet black lashes for a daring 60 s movie star effect. Look at me will be your new middle name! Fantasy: Enter wonderland with the bat of an eyelid! Dreamy and Avant g see more...

POP Beauty Lashes - Fantasy False Lashes
  • "I got a pair of these in my I pay bag and I like them they were easy to put on and dramatic enough to go out in I would but this ! " in 3 reviews
dhamelyz a.
I love fantasy false lashes . These are very good missing only make better packaging. but quality is incredible
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
They are of good quality fibers and for this month are excellent because we want halloween always give the best
Ibadiah B.
Tucker, GA
I love to customize these babies. When I'm just trying to focus on the eyes I go to POP Beauty Lashes!
Kristine B.
The glue is terrible but they make my eyes pop. True they may be to big for everyday wear but Oh well.
member-a3786a18b
They are recommended, they make you look flawless, bold, and better it brings you out more than usual.
Raquel O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I LOVE the eyelashes they make my brown eyes look so glamours and fabulous. Absolute must-have!!
jenny p.
Streamwood, IL
My friend always uses these & they look great on her, need me some of these eyelashes as well
I really enjoy how full looking they are, I enjoy wearing them, they're not uncomfortable
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
They are really good I love the length of them and I like how they have a lot of volume
Stephanie H.
Maple Ridge, BC
Great for costumes and fun events with friends or family! It is a bit heavy on the lashes so I wouldn't suggest wearing it for more then a couple hours but other then that there fun and great way to spice up your look! Does come with a but adhesive but I do suggest to use a strong lash glue like the DUO.
Ashley W.
Magnolia, NJ
Do these lashes feel heavy to wear? Are they comfortable?