POP Beauty Lashes - Fantasy False Lashes uploaded by Alex M.

BY POP BEAUTY

Fantasia What does it do? POP Beauty takes lashes to new heights! With a brand new lash collection - including 3 categories of ultimate eye catching beauty - glamour will become your middle name! Dreamy Fantasy Lashes will set you apart and in the spotlight. Jet black Icon Lashes will catapult you onto the scene with a 60 s movie star effect. Dressed Up Lashes add a subtle yet effective real eye framing touch to your makeup routine. Lash Categories:   Dressed Up : This collection of subtle yet effective lashes add a pure ooh la la effect to your night! Team with your little black dress for best result! Icons: Watch out! These eye popping super framers will bring out the true babe in you! Thick, Jet black lashes for a daring 60 s movie star effect. Look at me will be your new middle name! Fantasy: Enter wonderland with the bat of an eyelid! Dreamy and Avant g see more...

Kayla M.
Waverley Hall
I love thease lashes aspecilly for halloween.if u want to go for a fairy or unicorn or mermaid look just anything glittery is the perfect thing when it comes to looks like that
Estrella A.
Tucson, AZ
I love using lashes and not only do I like natural looking ones, I love some big and dramatic ones from time to time. I've had head once and sadly I lost them but would definitely purchase them again and I recommend these lashes!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
Love how big these lashes are. Somewhat pricy but last several uses, if stored properly. The packaging makes them easy to use. This was my first time trying these, but will buy again.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I love the length of these eyelashes there so long I feel like a beauty queen when I look up I feel my eyelashes hit my eyelids. I love the Bold statement gives
Callie A.
San Diego, CA
Good for an event but not as soft as some lashes are. They stayed on good however and lasted all night. Wish they were a bit more natural looking
Diana C.
I love using lashes overall because their great & make you look good and flawless. So if you wanna look like that, I recommend buying these!
Sarah W.
Beachwood, OH
Only worn one eyelash extension in my life and I like the onces I got and it was pretty cool and it made my eyes feel different and pretty
Lucy N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these lashes too much. I would wear them to occasions. I don't have much lashes myself so these are my perfect lucky charm.
Veronica M.
Temple, TX
I got a pair of these in my I pay bag and I like them they were easy to put on and dramatic enough to go out in I would but this !
Minnie Y.
They fall off a lot, since they are soooo heavy! I just bought a pair of these and they fell apart on my right eye ...
Ashley W.
Do these lashes feel heavy to wear? Are they comfortable?