POP Beauty Lashes - Dressed Up False Lashes uploaded by Kelly A.POP Beauty Lashes - Dressed Up False Lashes uploaded by Daniela Z.

BY POP BEAUTY

Diva What does it do? POP Beauty takes lashes to new heights! With a brand new lash collection - including 3 categories of ultimate eye catching beauty - glamour will become your middle name! Dreamy Fantasy Lashes will set you apart and in the spotlight. Jet black Icon Lashes will catapult you onto the scene with a 60 s movie star effect. Dressed Up Lashes add a subtle yet effective real eye framing touch to your makeup routine. Lash Categories:   Dressed Up : This collection of subtle yet effective lashes add a pure ooh la la effect to your night! Team with your little black dress for best result! Icons: Watch out! These eye popping super framers will bring out the true babe in you! Thick, Jet black lashes for a daring 60 s movie star effect. Look at me will be your new middle name! Fantasy: Enter wonderland with the bat of an eyelid! Dreamy and Avant garde see more...

• wonderful1 Answers
  • Do they stay on long and how much glue is needed1 Answers
  • I have been dying to try false lashes! Does anyone know anything ...2 Answers
Samantha G.
Ellenton, FL
I love these lashes they are very natural and very full and easy to use fell in love with them.
Manda S.
Dardanelle, AR
WHo does not want full fresh lashes?? this product is fabulous for on the pageant stage or a night out on the town!
Rhonda M.
Stafford, VA
Love falsies and out of the numerous brands I've used, this brand holds up very well and are gorgeously flattering.
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
Used these for a wedding once . They work well , they don't bother your eyes , and are very dependable . You can use them multiple times if wanted.
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
I only wore them once, but I loved them. My eyes looked spectacular. I felt sexier, exotic, and I had hoped to start wearing them more often.
robyn f.
Uvalde, TX
These look so beautiful, I love false eyelashes. I'd love to give these a whirl, just so I can bat my eyes haha
Kristina b.
I used these eyelashes for prom and people thought I got them professionally done! I was complemented all night. They were easy to apply and looked naturally long.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I got a set of these in a sample bag last year and I really liked them. They went on very easily and lasted all night. The looked great!
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not enough volume that I need but enough to make it look like you have eyelashes.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using fake eyelashes! These are so pretty! Looks like it would be great for Halloween dressing up as a doll or something.
Alyssa S.
Staten Island, NY
HELPP! I have always had the worst luck with false lashes, i just can't seem to get the hang of them. What are some tips or tricks to help with false lash application
Amanda D.
Meadville, PA
I have been dying to try false lashes! Does anyone know anything about this particular brand, also application tips are also welcome.
Nayelí S.
wonderful
Saba S.
Teaneck, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they stay on long and how much glue is needed
Darienne T.