POP Beauty Lashes - Dressed Up False Lashes uploaded by Kelly A.POP Beauty Lashes - Dressed Up False Lashes uploaded by Daniela Z.

BY POP BEAUTY

Diva What does it do? POP Beauty takes lashes to new heights! With a brand new lash collection - including 3 categories of ultimate eye catching beauty - glamour will become your middle name! Dreamy Fantasy Lashes will set you apart and in the spotlight. Jet black Icon Lashes will catapult you onto the scene with a 60 s movie star effect. Dressed Up Lashes add a subtle yet effective real eye framing touch to your makeup routine. Lash Categories:   Dressed Up : This collection of subtle yet effective lashes add a pure ooh la la effect to your night! Team with your little black dress for best result! Icons: Watch out! These eye popping super framers will bring out the true babe in you! Thick, Jet black lashes for a daring 60 s movie star effect. Look at me will be your new middle name! Fantasy: Enter wonderland with the bat of an eyelid! Dreamy and Avant garde see more...

POP Beauty Lashes - Dressed Up False Lashes
  • "I love these lashes they are very natural and very full and easy to use fell in love with them." in 3 reviews
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I like this a lot about them quite often my eyelashes are very thin so when I wear this it makes me look forward it's not really noticeable it is a great product I would recommend it to my family and friends
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
They're such good lashes. And I really prefer these because they don't look too fake. For me there is nothing worse than seeing someone out with obscenely fake lashes. These are good though. I would recommend them. Lol. I'm not sure what else to say. Lol.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
I really, really love these. I must have ordered between 10-12 different brands and styles of lashes to figure out what looked best. I started with Ardell 110 but they were too wispy and long and you could not see them unless you stood right up close to me. I had to lean forward in the mirror to see them. I tried Ardell 803 which are shorter but much thicker, but the fat black band was not a good look on me. I tried many other styles to try and find something that looked natural, yet thick and long but not obviously fake long. These are it!! I got the dark brown set and they are amazing. They are light, natural yet full looking, and no thick black band on them. I curled my lashes and used clear mascara to hold my own in place and then used these with a clear lash glue (Duo lash glue) and I absolutely love them! I just ordered more.
Kristina b.
Melrose, MA
I used these eyelashes for prom and people thought I got them professionally done! I was complemented all night. They were easy to apply and looked naturally long.
Haley G.
I've tried slot of lashes and most of them won't stay on or looks at to fake but these are awesome. They stay on till you want them off and they look so real.
Hanan A.
New Britain, CT
Love these eye lashes using them 2 times and still looks amazing its wirth your money I would and fo tell people to buy them if they want more of galm look.
Amo esses cilios postiço, pois meus cilios sao muito pequenos e passo a usarrles, ele e um otimo produto e recomento para todas que tem um cilios pequenos
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
Used these for a wedding once . They work well , they don't bother your eyes , and are very dependable . You can use them multiple times if wanted.
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
I only wore them once, but I loved them. My eyes looked spectacular. I felt sexier, exotic, and I had hoped to start wearing them more often.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I got a set of these in a sample bag last year and I really liked them. They went on very easily and lasted all night. The looked great!
Alyssa S.
Staten Island, NY
HELPP! I have always had the worst luck with false lashes, i just can't seem to get the hang of them. What are some tips or tricks to help with false lash application
Amanda D.
Erie, PA
I have been dying to try false lashes! Does anyone know anything about this particular brand, also application tips are also welcome.
Saba S.
Teaneck, NJ
Do they stay on long and how much glue is needed
Darienne T.