POP Beauty In Liner uploaded by Jessica H.

BY POP BEAUTY

Hypoallergenic Waterproof Preservative-free No Mineral Oil Vegan-friendly POP proudly presents:  In Liner!   Precision liner refuses to smudge while enhancing eye colour & shape.  No transfer, waterproof formula. Create flirty bedroom eyes in a flash! This precision liner refuses to smudge or budge. Colour payoff is strong and by lining your inner rim you enhance your eye colour and frame the eye, bringing out the best side of your peepers! Create smokey bedroom eyes in a flash, make your eye colour POP and don t worry about re-touching for the next 12 hours. 0.35 g / 0.012 oz see more...

• I'm interested in purchasing this, will it work well in the water...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to apply? And would you recommend for waterline usage?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new liner and interested in this one but I'm wo...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "love to use this product out all my liners i use this one works well with application." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this if you like to out eyeliner on your bottom lid." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a base for my liquid eyeliner, and it does a good job of staying put!" in 1 review
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
POP Beauty was new to me until this weekend. I actually sampled this product VIA Birchbox and was delighted that one of my favorite products was included this month. POP Beauty inliner goes on smooth and stays on. Eyeliner tends to run easily on my face as my when I smile It tends to smudge under my eye. However, this Waterproof & Long Staying liner provided a quick solution to that, it dried up fast and was not easy to remove (which is better than running all over!) In many versatile colors, this eyeliner is a must have for your makeup drawer!
Jessica H.
Allenhurst, GA
I love these eye liner very rich and dark in color, the packing is ok I'm not really here for that part. My eye color is brown and o purchased the dark purple versions and my eye color instantly popped and the bonus it all natural and vegan
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
El color es muy bonito me gusta que es muy intenso y cremosito me gusta que no se corre y me gusta que no se haces duro so lo dejas sin la tap me gusta que esta muy economico y que lo puedo en contra
Rachel C.
Long Island City, NY, NY
I received a sample of this and loved it -- it has a much smoothr application than the rest of my eyeliners. I use it as a base for my liquid eyeliner, and it does a good job of staying put!
Samantha S.
This eyeliner is one of my favorites, I like the application, and it is easy to make a straight lines. I would recommend this if you like to out eyeliner on your bottom lid. It works well on both but I prefer to use this one for my bottom lid.
carly b.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love all the pop beauty products. so sad to see them leaving the shelves of my ulta. this eyeliner is easy to apply . doesn't last incredibly long but enough for the work day
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love to use this product out all my liners i use this one works well with application. goes on smooth. enjoy it and it is always on my shop list!
Emily A.
Not my favorite. It looks nice when you first put it on but I found that it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
Decent product. I have oily skin and it stays put through out the entire day! One of my go to products
Anjelica G.
Definitely one of my go-to eyeliners! Very easy and smooth application. Will be perfect even for beginners!
Samantha S.
Is there a variety of colors?
makhallah t.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it easy to apply? And would you recommend for waterline usage?
Amanda B.
Mount Airy, NC
I'm looking for a new liner and interested in this one but I'm wondering does it apply smoothly?
Lacey E.
Barberton, OH
I'm interested in purchasing this, will it work well in the waterline?
lydia m.
I've been looking for a good eyeliner in this type of pencil. I have used to many but they all fade around half the day and it looks terrible. I have to reapply and it still doesn't look fresh. How does this eyeliner work in the black color? Is it long lasting?