POP Beauty I Love Palette

by POP Beauty

This. rich chocolate and mocha eye palette is sure to give your eyes a sweet, tempting look to be desired & copied! Filled with intensely pigmented hues to enhance & POP your natural beauty during the day and give you the perfect cocoa smoky eye for after hours! I Love Palette, Chocoholic.

Are the shadows in this to palette nice? Do they blend out nicely on the eyes??
Where can I buy this palette?
I've been looking at new palettes to buy and this one looks really nice. I was wondering what the pros and cons are to it? Is there a lot of fallout or does it stay on the lids nicely with some primer?
Start your review of POP Beauty I Love Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A great pallet that has great pigmented neutral color. Use this pallet almost everyday and it's super inexpensive. in reviews
This is one of my favorite pallets for eyeshadow and eyebrow using! Has a little bit if shimmer and it lasts a long time!in reviews
Aanika L.
I love that it can use it for every day use but also to go out and dress up. It's long lasting and really works well with my skin tone.
Imalae E.
Durham, NC
This palette is awesome!! If you like neutral colors with great pigmentation then this is your make up palette. When you first open this palette you are greeted with amazing colors. Some of the shades have a glittery or shimmery look to them when applied. For the best results I recommend applying an eyeshadow primer. I've experienced no fall out with this product. The shades are super easy to blend and you can achieve several different looks with this one palette. Great product!
lorena B.
The perfect way to have a natural.look for your every day life its using this palette. its complete has a easy and confortable diseng ,and to top it all of the colors are completly complementing whit each othet. make shure this product its in you purse
Rachael L.
Raleigh, NC
I love these eye shadows. They go on smoothly and feel amazing. It's weird, but I've never felt an eye shadow that felt so soft and wonderful when applied! The little bit of shimmer is perfect without going overboard.
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
I enjoy the colors of this pallet, it is highly pigmented to the color goes on to true to shade without having to keep layering it on..
Zoe T.
so pretty!!!!! Love the colors!!!! I especially love nude colors!!!!! Just Wow!!!!!!!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
1,008 reviews
LOVE the shimmer in these, they're very pigmented and all the colors go really well to create a smokey palette.
Gaby R.
I use this palette EVERYDAY it is perfect for day looks but also can make your eyes "pop" for a night out! I always get compliments on my natural smokey eye which is so easy with this palette, I believe it is under$20 which is even better! The quality is great, none of my colors have broken up in the package even when I travel! Also it is long lasting as far as the ought the day and longevity...I've had this for 2+ years and used it everyday
Cindy V.
Newburgh, NY
Never heard of this brand but the colors look very neutral and inviting !!!!
Never heard of this brand but the colors look very neutral and inviting !!!!
Jeasy E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this palette, the colors stay on, and are also very pretty. It is also not that expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...