BY POP BEAUTY

These eye popping trios of co-coordinated glamorous glazes are all you need for maximum eye pop beauty! Silky Minerals will protect the sensitive eye area as well as creating seamless blending. Directions: Wear the medium tone on the lid, the dark in the crease and along the last line, and sweep the lightest shade over brow bone and dust into inner corner of eyes to make your eyes POP and to look well-rested- even when you're not. Net Weight: 4.36 g/0.15 oz. see more...

Stephanie L.
Review for: No.7 Bloomsbury Deep Taupe
I actually like this palette. Its a good option for a 'cheap' brand that is good quality. The colors for me usually are a night out...not every day use.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Review for: No.8 Belsize Park Soft Green
I got the Pop Beauty Eye Pop Trio in a stocking from my mom last year. I am not a big fan. They are not very pigmented and they are very powdery.
katherine m.
E Wenatchee, WA
Review for: No.7 Bloomsbury Deep Taupe
This is a good product for the little money it is. I love these colors I may not use them everyday but for sure on girls night out or date night.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Very inexpensive but I didn't care for the colors once I put them on. Too glittery and shiny for me.
Lexi H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand's most redeeming quality is definitely the pigmentation of their products. It is hard to find good quality pigments that are bright, costume-y shades. i think they're still a bit pricey for what you're getting, but definitely worth it on sale.