BY POP BEAUTY #79 in Eyelid Primer

Stay true to your POP colour with this eye shade base. Works like a magnet by holding your shadow in place.  It creates a perfect airbrushed canvas, no fading, creasing or rubbing off. Line-Diffusing. Hypoallergenic. Water-Resistant. Anti-Crease. Youth-Enhancing. Primes & conceals. Super long-lasting. Intensifies colours. Perfect for oily lids. Diffuses fine lines. see more...

POP Beauty Eye Magnet Primer
  • "its a good eye primer..doesnt crease and stays longer...but there are other primers which works more better too..so i will be trying other primers too.." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it is a bit more than I'd like to spend for this kind of thing, a little goes a long way and it keeps product on for a reasonably long time. " in 2 reviews
  • "pros: a little goes a long way , it doesn't crease, and it helps make the eye shadow color look more pigimented." in 2 reviews
  • "But I've used their liners and they are very good so " in 2 reviews
  • "I noticed that this didn't really make the color payoff of my shadows any better and it seemed to get a little dull and wore off throughout the day." in 1 review
Jenna R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Smokey Smoked Out
This stuff is awesome! I love POP and you can use this with other brands as well. Long lasting and all you want in a primer.
Taylor T.
Review for: Smokey Smoked Out
Product never fails me although I do wish it were a little bit cheaper but hey can't go wrong for beauty. this is great
kendra m.
Watauga, TX
Review for: No.1 Airbrushed
This has its pros and cons. pros: a little goes a long way , it doesn't crease, and it helps make the eye shadow color look more pigimented. Cons: The cost , it doesn't really help keep shadow long wear, and when trying to blend shadows it doesn't help with that it makes it harder.
Hunter M.
Review for: No.1 Airbrushed
I love the face primer in their "magnet" line so I figured I'd give the eye primer a go. I noticed that this didn't really make the color payoff of my shadows any better and it seemed to get a little dull and wore off throughout the day. I wanted to love this since I love the brand so much, but I just didn't. This was definitely a "miss" product unfortunately. There are much better primers out there for the price, you can pass on this one.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Review for: No.1 Airbrushed
Its a good eye primer..doesn't crease and stays longer...but there are other primers which works more better too..so i will be trying other primers too..
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: No.1 Airbrushed
I absolutely adore this primer, it goes on so smooth and it's the perfect color!
Brianna K.
Kendallville, IN
Review for: No.1 Airbrushed
I have bought this at least 10 times, I love it so so much and it's the only eye primer I use. It is actually the best one I've used and I don't like it as much as Sephora or Ulta but its a top 3.
Daylen M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: No.1 Airbrushed
I love this product. Although it is a bit more than I'd like to spend for this kind of thing, a little goes a long way and it keeps product on for a reasonably long time.
Diana  S.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Smokey Smoked Out
Works really good use it every day best I have tried everyone should try it
Brittany S.
Columbia , Missouri
Review for: No.1 Airbrushed
I was not impressed with this primer. I tend try many types of primers and this one just did not meet my expectations. I gave it a C because I still use it as my back up primer if my other run out.
Diana  S.
Nampa, ID
What other ColorSync
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Amber W.
Shelby, MI
How does this work it looks amazing!?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
How does this work? It looks like such an awesome product
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a primer for eye makeup . Is it really effective