BY POP BEAUTY

POP proudly presents Cat Eyes, the perfectly formed eye crayon.  here is the essential tool to help you create a sexy cat eye with no effort; the flick at the end is key to perfecting the look.  Go from "I don t know how" to " Meow"! 0.4 g / 0.014 oz see more...

• I have small hooded eyes so I've never tried to do a wing line be...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner? I need a new one mine broke the other da...1 Answers
  • Have this and am wondering how you do a wing. I have tried over a...1 Answers
POP Beauty Cat Eyes
  • "Pop is a really good brand from what I could tell although I've only tried and own their lip products which I'm in love with " in 1 review
  • "Gives great precision and the color payoff is awesome." in 1 review
Rebecca P.
I love this product. It does the perfect cat eye. I've tried so many things to help perfect my cat eye. This product is truly hands down the best ever!
kendra m.
Watauga, TX
I love this because the way that the tip is made it makes it easy to do a winged eye. it you get it perfect every time. Its it great for winged eye beginners
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love this liner it's different than anything I've used before. Gives great precision and the color payoff is awesome.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
Another great tip to do the cat eye is using tape to create the shape you want! then use products like this
Fatima B.
Taylor, MI
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
Love this eyeliner! I terrible about doing cat eyes or a wing but this makes it a little easier for me
Stephanie A.
Bridgeport, WA
I really liked this product , I encourage everyone one to try it out! Hope you guys also like it
Hannah G.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love using this product because it makes me feel confident in myself
Angelita R.
Oroville, CA
I really do like makeup and I have been trying to look for a long time for the perfect eye liner pen to do my eye liner wing because all the other one I have tried they don't really last long and they are not really that dark until I got this one when I got it I was like wow this really works so I was glad.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Dahlia, Olive
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Jazmin M.
Austin, MN
Is this a good eyeliner? I need a new one mine broke the other day. I need a good one that will last. Is this the one?
Jazmin M.
Austin, MN
Have this and am wondering how you do a wing. I have tried over and over but my hand isn't steady enough. HELP ME!!!
marisa m.
How long does it last threw out the day?
Denice R.
Is there more color and waterproof??
Kendya R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have small hooded eyes so I've never tried to do a wing line because of my eye shape. How easy is this to use?