BY POP BEAUTY

This palette of smoky hues adds definition & intensity to lids, creating a broad range of shadow looks that complement all eye colours. From brightening bare to sultry smoke, these hues blend smoothly onto the lid, adding a veil of silky luster that will outlive the day or night! Shades: white, bare pink, nude, taupe, grey, navy, lavender, brown, deep earth, black Directions: 1) Dampen flat liner brush and use darkest pigment in palette to trace the upper & lower lash lines. 2) Pick a medium hue (bronze, navy or purple) and trace over the first line, smudging it slightly. 3) Use a different medium shade to blend into the crease of the eye. 4) Finish by sweeping one of the lightest hues onto brow bone & into inner corner of the eye.Net Weight: 11 g / 0.39 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [May Contain (+/-): Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]. INGREDIENTS / INGR DIENTS: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polyurethane-11, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). INGREDIENTS / INGR DIENTS: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. [May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)] see more...

Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette Smokin Hot
  • "I used this for the 1st time today. Loved the shades in this palette. Quite reasonably priced and a good choice of colours. I used the glittery charcoal today and I was really impressed with that specific shade as I feel that some brands the charcoal/black shades can be to pigmented and look too dark. This was just right to build it up to the shade I wanted." in 3 reviews
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
I received a sample of the sugar plum trio, which includes three of the shadows in this box. I wasn’t a fan of the color, one was bright purple which I would never use, one was silver which was way too metallic, and the Smokey one was far too dark.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I received a free sample of the two purple shades and a silver Highlander and although they're dark colors I don't wear them very much. They are great colors they are very pigmented they last a long time I just don't wear dark colors but the quality is very good
Autumn B.
I have a trio sample set in Sugarplum. This is the white, light gray/silver and plum colors. The packaging on my sample case looks exactly like the full size. My case is very difficult to open, but I suppose that means it won't accidentally open and cover your makeup bag in powder. These shadows are buttery to the touch and have great color payoff. I just don't ever feel myself reaching for these shadows. If I had the full set though I think I would use the creams/tans.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
POP eyeshadows are amazing! I love the pigmentation and the prices are good as well. Sometimes I find these on sale depends what store I buy them from.
Kelsey C.
I used this palette from BirchBox and it's one of my favorites. It's inexpensive and really great quality! Probably one of my favorite brands.
member-33ebf
This is amaziiiiiiiiiiiiing, I wish this is real and I can get freeeeeeeeeee makeup samples.   OMG   I can not wait.
Rosynel A.
este una vez lo vi, y me gusto una amiga me maquillo y los colores son hermosos, muy naturales en verdad, no son tan recargados
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beautiful pallet the colors are pigmented and the blend really easy...the pallet is worth your money...
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
Super buen producto no es una de mis favotitas pero megistan los colores si se las recomiendo
Kristen F.
I received a trio sample from this pette of the purple shades and it was super pretty.