Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette Naturally Bare uploaded by Ruta C.Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette Naturally Bare uploaded by Crystal C.

BY POP BEAUTY

This palette of bare pigments adds definition & intensity to lids, creating a broad range of shadow looks that complement all eye colours. From light bare to midnight bronze, these hues blend smoothly onto the lid, adding a veil of silky luster that will outlive the day or night! Shades: white, faded taupe, eggshell, bare nude, pinky taupe, faded charcoal, bright bronze, toasted taupe, cinnamon, deep brown. Directions: 1) Dampen flat liner brush and use darkest pigment in palette to trace the upper lash line. 2) Pick a medium bronze hue and trace over the first line, smudging it slightly. 3) Use a different medium bronze shade to blend into the crease of the eye. 4) Finish by sweeping one of the lightest hues onto brow bone & into inner corner of the eye. Net Weight: 11 g / 0.39 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [May Contain (+/-): Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. INGREDIENTS / INGR DIENTS: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). INGREDIENTS / INGR DIENTS: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polyurethane-11, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). see more...

• How does this compare to UD Naked palettes?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal C.
I have the trio "peach parfait" which I believe is the middle top of this pallet and the two diagonally down and out from it! I LOVE the colors. Very pigmented, radiant, and beautiful! I like to add in a deep purple as well. Stays all day. Wonderful product!!!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I LOVE this eye shadow pallet. The color is wonderful and looks great on the eyes. I love the natural look and this pallet allows for many different types of natural looks. I first received this product in a Birchbox and after that sample I bought this pallet. It is amazing!
Cynthia Z.
I love this palette! The colors are definitely the ones I wear the most. The only thing is that it doesn't have a mirror. I like that you can see the colors with the lid closed so you don't have to open it every time to see what colors you have but having a mirror would be nice.
Caitie F.
Yorktown, VA
I've collected a lot of POP palettes over the last year or so, and I always WANT to love them. So far I've been disappointed. I almost never grab this palette when I'm doing my make-up for the day.

Pros:
- Lovely neutral colors
- Great for a lot of skin tones
- Easy to pack for travel

Cons:
- Does not last unless you use a strong primer
- Darker colors are muted or greyed out
- Lots of fall out
Norbeliss M.
I am really loving the Pop Beauty eye shadows. I first received a sample from a friend and I dread the day when that sample is gone. I bought this pack because I wanted to have some darker shades. The product came as expected. Some of the colors I don't expect I will use, but for the most part the colors are very complimentary to most clothing. Keep in mind though that a little goes a loooong way. I usually swipe the darker colors just twice lightly on my brush before applying. No need to go crazy with these colors. They spread evenly and coat the lid very nicely. The color really stays and I have yet to see it clump or fade through the day.
I cannot recommend Pop Beauty enough!
Natalie D.
When I first swatched these I was so excited because the colors were beautiful and i though they would be amazing. Once i tried them on the lid i was very disappointed. The color payoff wasn't great, and i had tons of fallout
Charlene D.
Saint joseph, Mo
I love this brand so much and this is easily my favorite palette. It has great versality and rich color. I do admit that I always use a primer with this product though. The fallout from this eye shadow always makes me look like I've slathered shimmer lotion all over my face.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This has a nice selection of everyday colors, that blend well on to my lids. I would definitely recommend wearing a primer on underneath them, and there is a little bit of fall-out with these shadows. It is pretty affordable too which is always nice.
Nichole B.
Glen Allen, VA
I absolutely love this product. I use it every day and am currently looking to purchase my next one because I'm almost out. I always use a lid primer so I've never had any issues with staying power. I don't use the applicator that came with it though. The colors blended together look great.
Adriana B.
The colors are very nice but not as buttery and creamy as other eye palettes. I prefer other brand. This is a good starting off eye palette.
Charlene D.
Saint joseph, Mo
How does this compare to UD Naked palettes?