BY POP BEAUTY

Bare Beam These rare hues will illuminate your cheekbones, adding a healthy flush & a touch of face-brightening sheen. Lasting colour & lit-up POP-perfection! Blush Beam, Bare Beam. see more...

• Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette It is a ve...2 Answers
  • How much does this blush cost?4 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 3 Answers
POP Beauty Blush Beam
my favorite blush of all time ! no comparisons! he and wonderful, super recommend

Nelly P.
Nelly P.
Uniondale, NY
I love this product ❤️ its so beautiful on my skin ❤️ i recommend this ❤️❤️😘😘
Khapri S.
Khapri S.
East earl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors look beautiful and the brush is pretty great for traveling and others
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mixed feelings about Pop Beauty. Their products are so, so cute but the quality is very hit and miss.
Recently I bought a series of products on HauteLook from Pop. I couldn't resist, as the price was right.
Blushbeam is a powder blush compact that ranges in color from mauve to lightest pink. Super cute in the package. However, there is just about zero color payoff from this powder. I'm pretty pale, and this powder really acts as a sheer highlighter for me. It's incredibly subtle and not buildable, really. All shimmer - and no color.
As a highlighter it's fine, but with a name like "blushbeam" I really wanted some color.
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Wow this is amazing and I like how the brush, brush m face. The best part is how the blush looks on my skin. it gives me enough color to make me look healthy.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Ilove this type of blush it fits perfectly on my cheecks, specially because am a bit dark complected loveee it
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I really like the way this blush looks on my skin. it gives me enough color to make me look healthy, but no so much that I look like I have racing stripes on the sides of my face.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This blush works very nicely with my skin tone it doesn't make me look pale and at the same time it looks natural on me I love it!
Saman K.
Saman K.
Hey guys.. Omg this is a really good Blush and it's literally my everyday blush at the moment... However I use the real techniques blush brush to apply it rather than the one that comes with it because I feel like I have more control over the amount of blush! But overall it's a beautiful blush that doesn't look chalky or cakey and will suit all skin tones. Definitely something to give a go.
Ava L.
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite all time product . I really love how it looks so good on my face and I just love it so much and it's so easy to blend and it's buildable. So I really love it so much and I would definitely recommend it
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
How much does this blush cost?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?
Rosilene M.
Rosilene M.
Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette It is a very good product Certainly I recommend without thinking twice
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is it? And how do you apply it? Do you prefer using one shade or do you mix it all together to creat a shade?
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Where is this item available?