BY POP BEAUTY

Bare Beam These rare hues will illuminate your cheekbones, adding a healthy flush & a touch of face-brightening sheen. Lasting colour & lit-up POP-perfection! Blush Beam, Bare Beam. see more...

• Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette It is a ...2 Answers
  • How much does this blush cost?4 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 3 Answers
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
Colors are so beautiful!!! The little brush is so soft!!! I Love how it looks when you apply it!! It does stay true to color.... and its buildable!
Jena L.
Raceland, LA
This blush was very hard to blend and it was a little too shimmery for me. I wouldn't buy this again because it didn't last through out the day.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This blush works very nicely with my skin tone it doesn't make me look pale and at the same time it looks natural on me I love it!
Diana B.
Ilove this type of blush it fits perfectly on my cheecks, specially because am a bit dark complected loveee it
kayden m.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite blush easy to blend with many shades in your skin and there is a very generous amount.
Giselle E.
It truly just a pretty pink with such a natural glow ! I love itttt !!!!! Truly recommend it !
my favorite blush of all time ! no comparisons! he and wonderful, super recommend

Khapri S.
East Earl, PA
Colors look beautiful and the brush is pretty great for traveling and others
Saman K.
Hey guys.. Omg this is a really good Blush and it's literally my everyday blush at the moment... However I use the real techniques blush brush to apply it rather than the one that comes with it because I feel like I have more control over the amount of blush! But overall it's a beautiful blush that doesn't look chalky or cakey and will suit all skin tones. Definitely something to give a go.
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
This is my favorite all time product . I really love how it looks so good on my face and I just love it so much and it's so easy to blend and it's buildable. So I really love it so much and I would definitely recommend it
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
How much does this blush cost?
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
Where can I find this product?
Rosilene M.
Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette It is a very good product Certainly I recommend without thinking twice
Tasha C.
How much is it? And how do you apply it? Do you prefer using one shade or do you mix it all together to creat a shade?
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Where is this item available?