BY POP BEAUTY

Bare Beam These rare hues will illuminate your cheekbones, adding a healthy flush & a touch of face-brightening sheen. Lasting colour & lit-up POP-perfection! Blush Beam, Bare Beam. see more...

• Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette It is a ve...2 Answers
  • How much does this blush cost?4 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 3 Answers
Tara P.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this blush. It gives the most beautiful lavender sheen to the skin. It was one of the blushes that I accidentally stumbled on because it was getting clearanced out at Ulta. Since I purchased it on clearance, I have purchased two back ups and even got my mom hooked on it. An absolute must have!
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay girlies. I just bought this and I was amazed in how much I fell in love in an instant. It was pigmented and it did take awhile to blend but once I did it looked wonderful. The blush colors are gorgeous and you can use a specific color or use all of them together. I recommend this blush.
Argenis L.
Argenis L.
Excellent product quality! excellent product quality! al ver est eproducto se nota de buena calidad mi esposa excellent product quality! excellent product quality! lo utilizara por su excelente calidad excellent product quality! excellent product quality!
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Rochester, NH
This is my all time favorite blush it's amazing and has a beautiful matte finish. It is extremely easy to blend I just love the quality of this product. The only con is it's a little expensive. But I definitely recommend to others.
jaiden c.
jaiden c.
Henderson, TX
My all time favorite blush. many different colors you can use at once to create a beautiful mix of colors & bring life to your beautiful face. put on before highlight but it has a bit of sparkle if you don't want a harsh sparkle
megan t.
megan t.
Smithfield, UT
This blush is ok. I use it on occasion. It is to shimmery for my taste. If I had the chance to buy it again I would not. It is very hard to blend. Again I would not buy it again.
Geanet G.
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
Colors are so beautiful!!! The little brush is so soft!!! I Love how it looks when you apply it!! It does stay true to color.... and its buildable!
Jena L.
Jena L.
Raceland, LA
This blush was very hard to blend and it was a little too shimmery for me. I wouldn't buy this again because it didn't last through out the day.
kayden m.
kayden m.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite blush easy to blend with many shades in your skin and there is a very generous amount.
Giselle E.
Giselle E.
It truly just a pretty pink with such a natural glow ! I love itttt !!!!! Truly recommend it !
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
How much does this blush cost?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?
Rosilene M.
Rosilene M.
Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette It is a very good product Certainly I recommend without thinking twice
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is it? And how do you apply it? Do you prefer using one shade or do you mix it all together to creat a shade?
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Where is this item available?