BY POP BEAUTY

Bare Beam These rare hues will illuminate your cheekbones, adding a healthy flush & a touch of face-brightening sheen. Lasting colour & lit-up POP-perfection! Blush Beam, Bare Beam. see more...

• Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette ...2 Answers
  • How much does this blush cost?4 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 3 Answers
Stephanie P.
Mixed feelings about Pop Beauty. Their products are so, so cute but the quality is very hit and miss.
Recently I bought a series of products on HauteLook from Pop. I couldn't resist, as the price was right.
Blushbeam is a powder blush compact that ranges in color from mauve to lightest pink. Super cute in the package. However, there is just about zero color payoff from this powder. I'm pretty pale, and this powder really acts as a sheer highlighter for me. It's incredibly subtle and not buildable, really. All shimmer - and no color.
As a highlighter it's fine, but with a name like "blushbeam" I really wanted some color.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wasn't very impressed with this blush. It's a little cheaper then the other brands I've tried but I'm not overall satisfied with it. It is buildable and easy to blend but did t last or provide full coverage all day like I thought it would.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Okay girlies. I just bought this and I was amazed in how much I fell in love in an instant. It was pigmented and it did take awhile to blend but once I did it looked wonderful. The blush colors are gorgeous and you can use a specific color or use all of them together. I recommend this blush.
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this blush. It gives the most beautiful lavender sheen to the skin. It was one of the blushes that I accidentally stumbled on because it was getting clearanced out at Ulta. Since I purchased it on clearance, I have purchased two back ups and even got my mom hooked on it. An absolute must have!
jaiden c.
Henderson, TX
My all time favorite blush. many different colors you can use at once to create a beautiful mix of colors & bring life to your beautiful face. put on before highlight but it has a bit of sparkle if you don't want a harsh sparkle
Argenis L.
Excellent product quality! excellent product quality! al ver est eproducto se nota de buena calidad mi esposa excellent product quality! excellent product quality! lo utilizara por su excelente calidad excellent product quality! excellent product quality!
megan t.
Smithfield, UT
This blush is ok. I use it on occasion. It is to shimmery for my taste. If I had the chance to buy it again I would not. It is very hard to blend. Again I would not buy it again.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I really like the way this blush looks on my skin. it gives me enough color to make me look healthy, but no so much that I look like I have racing stripes on the sides of my face.
Delaney D.
Rochester, NH
This is my all time favorite blush it's amazing and has a beautiful matte finish. It is extremely easy to blend I just love the quality of this product. The only con is it's a little expensive. But I definitely recommend to others.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Wow this is amazing and I like how the brush, brush m face. The best part is how the blush looks on my skin. it gives me enough color to make me look healthy.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
How much does this blush cost?
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
Where can I find this product?
Rosilene M.
Love very much this blush palette is a very good palette It is a very good product Certainly I recommend without thinking twice
Tasha C.
How much is it? And how do you apply it? Do you prefer using one shade or do you mix it all together to creat a shade?
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Where is this item available?