BY POP BEAUTY

Gentle Glow. This complexion-enhancing treatment gel primer creates a plump & subtly glowing skin finish, evens out skin tone and keeps makeup in place & looking flawless all day. Multi-talented formula adds hydration to thirsty skin, increasing elasticity & filling in fine lines. Beam Base Primer, Gentle Glow. see more...

• Does this stuff really give your makeup a more finished flawless ...1 Answers
Sabrina S.
Laurelville, OH
I love this it covered up all my pimples and it kept my face feeling soft and looking great. It doesn't matter what your skin tone is it looks amazing in you
Nada A.
I love this product so much ....I wish if I can have a lot of this ...this product satisfied my needs ...actually i recommend it for all my friends ....it's easy to apply and I use it scine 10 month ago ...for sure I Will buy it again because it deserve and it meet my expectations
makeuponfleek ;.
Brisbane
A really good primer. It gave me a very slight coverage when I put t on by itself. When I tried it with the foundation, it was really good and you could see the difference. good product:)
Claudia V.
Doral, FL
This is the best primer I had ever try, very good and a long lasting effect over 24 hours!!! Five starssss
Angela C.
Does this stuff really give your makeup a more finished flawless look?