BY POP BEAUTY

POP Beauty's Aqua Lacquer's are refreshing water-light lux glosses that will bathe your lips in hydration & protect with Vitamin E, C and soothe with Aloe Extract. We also added Jojoba oil, an exceptional moisturizer for maximum lip comfort. Contains natural edible food grade flavors. These sheer color tints provide staying power as well as a cure for thirsty lips. Directions: Apply on lips as needed. Net Weight: 11 g/0.39 oz. see more...

Brianne R.
Review for: Flowering Fuchsia
I received this in a Birchbox in Splashing Scarlet and am a fan. I like these because they're hydrating and don't dry out my lips. I also find the sheerness of the colors flattering. It takes practice to get the hang of how much product to use (less is more), and the paddle applicator is a little strange to get used to at first, but I like that it can be used to do a thorough job of scraping all the product out of the tube when it's finished. It's become one of my favorites.
Brianne R.
Review for: Splashing Scarlet
One if my favorite lip glosses. The sheer color is flattering for most skin tones and is easy to wear. (See my review of this product under the shade Flowering Fuchsia for more details.) I use it as is, as well atop red lipsticks to add more shine.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Review for: Flowering Fuchsia
Not a fan of this lip gloss. It feels way to sticky and unnatural and tastes terrible if you happen to accidently taste it. Won't get this again. Only plus is it is a nice color.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Review for: Aqua Lacquer Lip Gloss 0.39 oz; 11 g
I like Pop Beauty aqua lacquer's for their pigmentation. However, they are quite sticky and for some reason a few of them have some ingredient that is an allergen to me. I don't know why only some colors have it and others don't. They are sticky, which is kind of annoying. I like the Pop Beauty line but the aqua lacquer's aren't one of their better products.
Dani R.
Review for: Dewy Petal
Overpriced, sticky and no color! I'm not expecting full color, but this may as well be clear gloss with a shimmer. The consistency is sticky and gooey and I was so highly disappointed. I've had much better lip glosses for less than half the price! The darker shades weren't any better either.
Dyana V.
Review for: Flowering Fuchsia
Got this as a sample in my Birchbox. I like it but I'm not crazy about the applicator end. It's flat and little, not spongy or with bristles (or brush). The color is great and and it does last.
Rebecca  M.
Chesnee, SC
Review for: Flowering Fuchsia
I got this item in an ipsy bag that I got. I love the color and how smooth it goes on. But the color is too light for my face. I would probably use it all the time if the color was a little darker. but overall I really like it.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Flowering Fuchsia
Sheer and sticky with a pretty decent amount of color. Probably not something I would have bought myself, as I think I'm a little old for glosses, but I do bust this one out when I want to feel girly.
Regina V.
Review for: Melted Peach
I love all lip glosses... My daughter loves it and always uses it.... It is a little sticky but i do agree it does stay on longer then most lip glosses
Brittney B.
Review for: Floating Rose
This is the perfect color, i just wish it weren't so sticky! its very thick and makes me want to wipe it off shortly after.