BY BH COSMETICS

This ultra-rich lipstick in Zap makes every look pop. Vitamin E, argan oil and cupuacu seed butter give it a creamy, long-lasting finish you'll love. From bright neons to feminine pastels, there's a shade for every look-get ready to get noticed! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is a fun color and I live this brand. When I bought this lipstick there was a big sale on the site so I got a great deal on it. I love the color for fun creative looks I do but wouldn't wear this color actually out anywhere, luckily I do makeup looks for fun. I like that this lipstick is moisturizing and not drying on my lips. Overall fun lip color.
Hannah B.
Loved this color! It was unique and creamy and defiantly got a lot of attention! It was inexpensive! It does have some transfer but it’s just a normal lipstick (it’s not matte or considered long lasting) so all ya gotta do is reapply it from time to time!
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite lipsticks. A fantastic formula very pigmented. I love the color of the packaging. I would buy this again it’s a great value and shaped wonderful. I recommend this to anyone. Long lasting and non drying so great!!!
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a beautiful, pastel aqua color. The actual lipstick is a little bit small, which isn’t too big of a deal for me, since this isn’t an “everyday” color. It’s SUPER opaque in one swipe, which is always refreshing for bright colored lipsticks. However, my main complaint would definitely have to be the fact that it transfers so quickly and really doesn’t last long. This is definitely amazing for photos, or maybe for a night to go with a costume; I would need something that stays a little better to wear for a prolonged amount of time, though
Nicole P.
These are so creamy and pigmented and just the best, craziest colors. They don't last the longest or leave a stain, but at the low price you're not loosing too much reapplying. If you want comfy and crazy colors try these.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
These lipsticks aren’t bad, they’re just not my absolute faves. I still use it sometimes, it’s just not a regular visitor in my everyday makeup drawers. They colors are great and fun, just not everyday friendly for me. They are also a tad drying.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
I purchased avout two years ago from BH Cosmetics their lipsticks in the shades Zap and Wham. They are super creamy hi pigmented and have an amazing price point. Their packaging is smaller than my regular lipsticks but it is very clean and vibrant. I enjoy so much they're wild colors how they feel on my lips and how smoothly they apply. They are not long-lasting but for the price point it is not a big deal.
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
This is an wesome lipstick for those who want their lips to pop with some color! I bought the purple one, it is a beautiful and solid matte purple. It doesn't stay all day, but it definitely lasts a while and only needed a reapplication a few times throughout the day.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these lipsticks for funlooks. bH cosmetics is one of my favorite and most co sister affordable brands. They offer a wide selection of products for people of all incomes and it's nice that their products perform just as well as their expensive counterparts.
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
the color are very bright great for the pop art effect. some colors do need more than one layer to be even and doesnt last as long as their matte colors. overall if ur looking for something bright the color payoff is good!