Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty

by Pop-Arazzi

Made in China.

ingredients: Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite. May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850:1), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15850), FD&C Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Black No.2 (CI 77266), Mica (CI 77019).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty!
Hilary G.
Cleveland, OH
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Hilary G.
Purchased at: CVS
Not the best quality of nail polish. I’d say it needs like 4 coats of nail polish, it’s not instant drying either.
Andrea S.
La Mesa, CA
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Andrea S.
Purchased at: CVS
Love the color variety of this brand, price is on point as well as quality. I am adding more and more colors to my collection and am happy with the color deposit -nice and opaque without being thick or clumpy. Application goes on very nicely. Bought mine at CVS
Kristopher W.
Oak Knoll Rd, GA
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Kristopher W.
I love these Nail Polishes. That are quite beautiful on your Nails. You are a Nail Polish Lover, like I am. Then, this is a must buy. I highly recommend this product. The Cap from coming off so easily. This I got as my Birthday Presents.
Dhruti P.
Des Plaines, IL
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Dhruti P.
Purchased at: CVS
I just love the color. I like how smooth the  texture is. I have to do two layer of coding.
Susana V.
Brownsville, TX
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Susana V.
Love my new nail polish color pop arazzi, one of my favorite shades is toes in the sand. It dries super fast and the color last long, not chipping on the first 4 days .... that’s is super for me! I recommend this!!!
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by March S.
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: CVS
Ok, to be honest I don’t spend a lot of time or money on my nails because where I work I have to keep them short. But, I do like them to have some color on them once in awhile. I picked up some Pop-Arazzi nail polish when they had a sale for 2 for $5 at CVS. I liked all the color choices!! That night I painted my nails, and really liked how the color came out. I went to work the next day, and just after one day of work half the color had chipped off. I had even applied their top coat too! I guess in this instance: you get what you pay for. But i definitely won’t be repurchasing. Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty
Gloria  O.
Woodstock, IL
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Gloria  O.
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Gloria  O.
Purchased at: CVS
No pude encontrar esta crema de cutícula me encanto me gusto mucho me dejo mi cutícula bien suave y Bella #influester #voxbox
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,149 reviews
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Heather  S.
Purchased at: CVS
This very affordable nail polish sold exclusively at CVS is less than $3.00. Pop-arazzi is a brand that targets a younger demographic but certainly not exclusive to that age group. I’m wearing the color “Rose Gold Rendezvous” which is a pretty satiny rose-gold color. This is paraben, phthalate and gluten free, vegan and cruelty free. This has mixed opinions on the CVS website with some reviewers stating it chips or it’s not full coverage even with two coats. I have tried a darker color and it lasted quite a while which impressed me. I can only speak to the colors I’ve used but of course the complaints on other colors might be accurate. I believe prepping your nails is super important before applying any nail polish. If there are any ridges, peeling, etc., then no polish will last. There are 70 colors in this line which is quite extensive. I think this is worth a try if you want a brand that’s easily available, has decent wear and is budget-friendly. If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
mindy M.
Midland, NC
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by mindy M.
Purchased at: CVS
Very pretty color but it doesn't hold up great for a stay at home mom. One load of dishes and it's chipping away. So I just keep going over it bc I like the color. It's hard to find a good cheap nail polish that lasts.
Estela M.
Fort Worth
Pop-Arazzi Polish, Beachside Beauty uploaded by Estela M.
Me encantó el tono de comino up rosé lastima que no dure mucho pero con uñas postizas si me gustaría probar otros tonos

Looking for your answer?