Poopy Packs Poopcase - Orange

Poopy Packs Poopcase - Orange The Poopcase is the only commercially available poopbag holder MADE IN THE USA! It is made of plant based materials, is compostable, biodegradable, and yes stylish, making all the other dog owners and pups jealous of your swagger. This clean and orange Poopcase reminds all of us how trendy and fun a good pop of orange can be with any collar or outfit. Our Poopcase is durable and fun. Fits most standard poop bag rolls, and comes with a roll of 20 of our designer Poopy Packs. Help support an American made product while stepping up the quality and look of your poop bag holder. Features: Made in the USA Made of plant based materials Compostable and biodegradable Durable and fun Fits most standard poop bag rolls Comes with a roll of 20 of our designer Poopy Packs see more...

Katie G.
The best thing ever I have this attached to the dog leash and any time the dog goes I have a bag to pick up what she's left behind The best thing ever!!!! Whoever thought of this product is a genius
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very convenient product! Great for conscious pet owners who clean up after their pets! I have it on my leash. Mine is a different color but brand and product work great! Whoever thought of this was really thinking!
Sarah B.
These are very convenient to have on walks when your dog leaves you an unwanted present.
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This works so great but I got the blue one they are very affordable and it is very easy to pick up the stuff I bought it from pet smart