Toys & GamesDolls & Pretend PlayDolls, Playsets & Toy FiguresMGA
Poopsie Surprise Slime X2 Make Unicron Poop Blind Pack Toys & Sealed

Poopsie Surprise Slime X2 Make Unicron Poop Blind Pack Toys & Sealed

by MGA

#3 in Stuffed Animals

Item selection is randomBlind PackagingCustomize your unicorn poop and transform it multiple timesIncludes many accessoriesSuitable for ages 6 and upUnbox a magical collection of unicorn treasures with this Poopsie Slime Surprise blind box. Food, magic and sparkle packets let you create custom unicorn poop, and a handy spoon makes it easy to stir up your signature concoction. Use the character key chain to customize this Poopsie Slime Surprise blind box, which transforms into a purse to hold"

Is this slime for free
I would love to have this
Start your review of Poopsie Surprise Slime X2 Make Unicron Poop Blind Pack Toys & Sealed!
Joselyn  D.
Garden Grove, CA
My daughter loves this product because the slime feels so soft and it relaxes her she also loves all the different characters she thinks there so cute
Sarah C.
Norfolk, VA
I hate slime. My kids love it. They thought this was hilarious but I will never purchase it because cleaning it out of my carpet sucks.
Chad R.
Lakewood, CA
My daughter really likes the slime. She says the slime feels really cool. She says it smells like good slime.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,094 reviews
[product:poopsie-surprise-slime-x2-make-unicron-poop-blind-pack-toys-&-sealed] i give this toy. 5 star its amazing i brought it for my daughter but i realize i love slime too 😂 you can calm you anxiety making slime feels amazing and the colors are super cute and nice i recommend this products
Diana B.
Victorville, CA
My daughter loves this toy! It's well made and fun. She enjoys it very much and asked for more. We played with it together and it has lasted without breaking.
T.B.T.15 0.
Annandale, VA
I like it becuase You can make slime and inside theres the things You need and theres glitter and a cup spon
karla B.
Me encantooooo esta increíble est fácil de aser y esta increíble grasias influencer me emcanto 😁😁😁😁😁
Chloe W.
Orlando
This slime was amazing I would definitely like to receive slimes like this such as cloud fluffy and butter slimes but this slime was great even tho it failed a lot🤮
Jamie S.
My daughter really had fun with this, but I just don’t believe it’s a good value. By purchasing slime making supplies separately you can make so much more for the money. But kids love “surprise bags” so I guess that’s half the appeal. I don’t think I would buy more of this particular product.
Michelle H.
Syracuse
Poopsie Surprise Slime X2 Make Unicron Poop Blind Pack Toys & Sealed uploaded by Michelle H.
I whant this so bad so my daughter can stop asking me for it and she love slime so this would be good for her and she can stop asking for it so yeah that will let her stop asking like that all she needs