Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersPoo-Pourri
PooPourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Tropical Hibiscus Scent

PooPourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Tropical Hibiscus Scent

by Poo-Pourri

Simply spray the water in the toilet bowl with Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray before using and keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean. Specially designed to trap unpleasant bathroom odors beneath the surface of the water and keep them out of the air.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PooPourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Tropical Hibiscus Scent!
Spanish Fort, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
PooPourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Tropical Hibiscus Scent uploaded by Ashley S.
absolutely love this stuff!!! saves me embarrassing bathroom trips due to my IBS. I make sure I keep a product on me at all times, and I love the fact they make mini tubes that are easy to hide in your purse or even wallet!
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
PooPourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Tropical Hibiscus Scent uploaded by Jennifer M.
I bought this as a selection from fabfitfun during an add on edit sale. I really like it, works well, lasts a long time. I will definitely consider purchasing again when I run out. Great for when guests come over too! Go out and get yourself some!
Booneville, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
I love this stuff. I keep it in my house and I keep it in my purse so if I have to use the restroom while I'm somewhere and need to spray it so I'm not embarrassed. It is a little pricey but it is well worth it because there's not too many things on the the market that add up to this. I suggest you try it
Mcallen, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is an essential product for your travel toiletries. Yes courtesy two time flushing is a must, but this product is magical as if the deuce never happened lol first time traveling with your partner? Pack this baby and let it rip. No more tummy aches from holding your poo.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This was originally purchased as a joke but turns out it’s very useful. It works really well. Just a few sprays and it keeps the smell away. It also smells pretty good to begin with. I highly recommend it! Plus it’s funny gift
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is my husband's favorite bathrooms product , along his squatty potty lol It really is wonderful , when you spray , it kinda freshens the air , and really all of them pretty much smell the same , but what's best , is that it's creates a film on top of the toilet water , which then traps all the nasty stink in there .
Hackettstown , NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great product it works no smelly poop. The after smell of this product is a bit odd not flowering scent
portland
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Never purchased this cause it’s expensive for the amount it has. But i say IT WORK for sure
Jamaica, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
PooPourru is the best. Even when taking a toot my restroom always smells super fresh it works instantly
Pittsburgh, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
PooPourri is life saving, no matter where you go. It is great to have around and makes people feel more comfortable when they have to go. Always keep it around

Looking for your answer?