Poo-Pourri

PooPourri Before You Go...
40 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
When I had lived with someone I got a 3 pack from Costco. I have one very small bathroom, so it did definitely help. Plus they last a long time. And was a decent price.
5 / 5
Who knew there would be a solution for all those times when you have to go and you’re terrified of others knowing you just went #2!?! Poo-Pourri solves all your issues with just one spray! I was skeptical at first, but let me tell you, this is a life saver! Guests enjoy that we have this in our home! This bottle also lasts a long time, since you only need one spritz! This scent is one of my favorites as it smells slightly masculine, but is not overpowering. You can definitely tell it’s eucalyptus and spearmint!
5 / 5
I love this product! It works very well. Before you sit on the toilet, just spray 2-3 time to the toilet bowl. After that, Poo-Pourri will take care of everything. You dont need to be embarrassing when you done. I love this product ! Highly recommend for everyone! this product must have in your bag!
5 / 5
I LOVE this stuff!! I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one at work, and obviously in my bathrooms at home. This is a total game changer when your are person with high anxiety like myself. This helps me have one less thing to worry about when doing my everyday things. Love the scents they offer as well!
5 / 5
Great for a clean, minty scent that smells fresh. Love the dark packaging of this one. Works well to mask any scents and is an essential for guest bathrooms.
5 / 5
It works so well to neutralize any stinky smells from the bathroom. A quick couple sprays beforehand and you’re good. The royal flush scent is nice and mild. I like it, it doesn’t smell like air freshener or super strong. Very nice.
5 / 5
This is great! Works amazing, doesn’t create an overpowering or off putting scent. A few sprays does the trick and helps so much! This is always out for guests In our home.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This spray to remove bad odors from the bathroom really has a very strong aroma and the truth is that the smell makes me dizzy but it really bsi removes unpleasant aromas from the bathroom
5 / 5
Let me put y’all on something if you haven’t already tried it!! This stuff is the bomb. First of all this packaging is my favorite out of all the [brand:poo-pourri-jr] products. We just tried this scent and I like the eucalyptus and spearmint a lot. It is made a ton essentials oils and is strong without it being aggressive on the nostrils. One bottle lasts FOREVER so I definitely recommend trying out [product:poopourri-before-you-go-toilet-spray-royal-flush] 🖤
5 / 5
This is THE most genius product I’ve come across in a long time! Trouble is, I always feel like it’s one of those things you’d usually deny using in normal conversation and only really tell your sister and friends about 😀 But, yes, it works! There are also plenty of funny puns waiting to happen considering the old phrase about thinking your “wontsayit don’t stink”, but the whole point in using it is too keep things classy!